The Student Room Group

Do girls find red hair less attractive?

I'm 16 and I've got dark red hair and not had a girlfriend for 6 years. I'm not very confident with girls but if I know them and feel comfortable with them I am confident. I am confident with any girl once I've had a few shots.

Do girls find me less attractive because of my hair?
you're ginger? i absolutely love gingers. i want to have babies with a ginger.

it has nothing to do with your hair. you don't need a girlfriend. just carry on drinking ya shots.
I am really attracted to red haired guys, though it's unlikely that I will ever have one as a boyfriend as there aren't enough of them!

Some girls will like them and some won't in theory but 9 times out of 10 a decent girl will just like you for you regardless of hair colour and other things like that. And you're only 16 I never dated at all in my teen years don't worry.
Reply 3
Nah, they don't bother me. The boy i'm speaking to the now has red hair :h:
I've seen so many beautiful ginger gals and few (but they do exist) v. v. v. attractive ginger guys it makes me cri everytiem
Red hair can be gorgeous :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 16 and I've got dark red hair and not had a girlfriend for 6 years. I'm not very confident with girls but if I know them and feel comfortable with them I am confident. I am confident with any girl once I've had a few shots.

Do girls find me less attractive because of my hair?

I highly doubt that girls find you less attractive because of your hair. Personally I really like guys with red hair, only 2% of the world's population have naturally red hair!
Some people like it, some people don't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending