When we send our applications to ucas after we get our AS results... Watch

alexp98
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Would I be able to count the points for a new AS/A level I'm picking up during A2 on the ucas form? Would teachers predict what you would get in this case as I obviously didn't sit the exam or would you just not be allowed to include it? This is because I'm doing the General studies a level while doing A2 so really wanted to put these points one as I'll get another 60 points minimum
Thanks,
Alex
Exceptional
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You just enter General Studies as "pending" on the grade section for 2016.

Posted from TSR Mobile
alexp98
Rep:
?
(Original post by Exceptional)
You just enter General Studies as "pending" on the grade section for 2016.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, would that mean they will include the points or not as these will make a big difference for me as I want to go to de montford for accouting and finance which requires 300 points
Exceptional
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by alexp98)
Thanks, would that mean they will include the points or not as these will make a big difference for me as I want to go to de montford for accouting and finance which requires 300 points
They'll probably just give you a 300 points offer and then you'll have to meet it from the A-levels you take. If the entry criteria isnt clear, email them asking if they'll count the GS points to your offer.
alexp98
Rep:
?
(Original post by Exceptional)
They'll probably just give you a 300 points offer and then you'll have to meet it from the A-levels you take. If the entry criteria isnt clear, email them asking if they'll count the GS points to your offer.
Ah ok thanks. The entry requirement was really clear it was jusy from the ucas side of things I was confused if they would include the points as I haven't done the a level yet. Yes De montford do accept it. Thanks for your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
31.92%
The paper was reasonable (405)
49.15%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
11.17%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
7.77%

Watched Threads