Nigel farage says climate change is a hoax

Watch
GnomeMage
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
old video but still interesting, what do you think?

arcenciel21
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
of course he would say that, he is the sarah palin of the UK.
username613045
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Climate change is not the same thing as global warming!! And to think that UKIP wants more people to take STEM degrees.....
Anyone considering voting for UKIP, this is why you shouldn't!
Jack1066
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well he blamed immigration for a traffic jam so...
Laomedeia
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by horsewithnoname)
Climate change is not the same thing as global warming!! And to think that UKIP wants more people to take STEM degrees.....
Anyone considering voting for UKIP, this is why you shouldn't!

Whats the difference then? As far as I can tell, its like saying "The world" instead of "The Earth". In the context of this thread there is FA difference.

Climate change happens on other planets in our solar system, proof that mankind may only be a contributor and not a cause. The climate would still change even if we did ban anything that uses fossil fuel.

To be honest I cant wait for climate change to kick in anyway. The weather here sucks so the weather will eventually:
A: Get even crappier
B: Improve

Im a gambling man, this gives me roughly 50% chance of better weather in the future.
username613045
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Laomedeia)
Whats the difference then? As far as I can tell, its like saying "The world" instead of "The Earth". In the context of this thread there is FA difference.

Climate change happens on other planets in our solar system, proof that mankind may only be a contributor and not a cause. The climate would still change even if we did ban anything that uses fossil fuel.

To be honest I cant wait for climate change to kick in anyway. The weather here sucks so the weather will eventually:

Im a gambling man, this gives me roughly 50% chance of better weather in the future.
Global warming is the warming of the planet (as the name suggests).
Climate change is the general name for the changing climate of Earth. It could be used any context but global warming can only be using in specific contexts.
Jboy1999
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jack1066)
Well he blamed homosexual marriage for being stuck in traffic so...
No he didn't. Don't lie just because you're a raging leftie.
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Laomedeia)

global warming: recent warming of climate (just the temperature)
Climate change: change in humidity, temperature, wind and many other factors over a long period of time; in which would affect vegetation; ocean circulation; species migration and so forth.

You really don't want to look forward for further warming in the UK (e.g. more heatwave, further strain on water source, worse storm surges and floods).
Jack1066
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jboy1999)
No he didn't. Don't lie just because you're a raging leftie.
Oh sorry he blamed it on the immigrants
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (111)
13.75%
I'm not sure (36)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (246)
30.48%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.48%
I'm not a current university student (394)
48.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise