The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Two weeks. I was quite ashamed after it though
Reply 21
Thanks for all the help and encouragement guys :smile:
danni_bella
Depends, sometimes 5 minutes, other times a couple weeks.

Oh sorry I thought you meant first kiss IN a relationship! Whoopsies, um, first ever kiss - yeah I guess a couple of weeks. Any this is embarrasing :redface: I'm giving too much into here *goes and leaves* :eek:
Reply 23
GerardT
First date - Cinema.

First kiss - on the way to the cinema lol

Thats how I did it :redface:
Reply 24
I have generally kissed someone before I've gone out with them as it was like the first step into going into a relationship. So as man people jave said I would advise to just kiss her.
Reply 25
1st boyfriend, before the idea was ever mentioned that we liked eachother...just happened, the week after we started going out.

2nd boyfriend was again before, just after he split with his girlfriend (we were good friends blah blah blah)

3rd boyfriend week before we started offcially going out....first time we met in person (met him on the internet) at the end of the "date"....ahhhh that was the most amazing kiss....lol
A day.

Cinema date - kiss her inside, its all dark and if you suck you could say you couldn't see anything and therefore your tongue couldn't work its magic.

:wink:

But seriously mate, nothing to it. My first kiss was the greatest thing I've ever done.
Reply 27
Our first kiss was the night before I asked her out.
First kiss with my ex bf was a couple of months into the relationship cos it was long-distance,

First kiss with my current gf was at the end of our first "date".
Reply 29
I snogged him on our first date.
hmm, its odd, like a lot of you say, your first kiss was like, before you went out, or the 'seal' of the beginning of the relationship.

With us (I was 19, he was 20) is wasn't for quite a few days after we 'decided' to go out. I dunno why we didn't kiss that night, lol, Too nervous, I guess! I think I just hugged him.

To the OP, don't plan, just do what you feel!
I started going out with someone yesterday and we kissed as soon as we met up lol but then again i have known someone who waited a year :s-smilie: so anytime you feel ready and comfortable i guess!! :biggrin:
i think its nice that you havent felt like you have to rush into things...the more youve waited the nicer it'll be (hopefully!!!) with me and my boyfriend it was probably a couple of weeks, and we just spent time before hand going out and having fun!!

if you feel ready to kiss her on valntines day then go for it, sh wont turn you down. if you dont then don't worry, just wait until you get a good opportunity! good luck:smile: :smile:
There's no rules to kissing I wouldnt get too stressed about it, just kiss wenever you have a "moment" but I err wouldnt call kissing "rushing into things".

I started going out with someone yesterday and we kissed as soon as we met up lol but then again i have known someone who waited a year
... that's not true ? what on earth where they doing for a year then ???
Reply 34
The evening before we got together!
About a month before...and about a second after :p:
my first kiss in my current relationship pretty much sealed the fact we were going out. but ur the guy so its mega important not to rush the girl, girls need to feel completely secure. if u wanna make it extra special, just leave it till valentines day - how romantic is it to have ur first kiss then...

Dont worry about never kissing before, it kinda just happens. But dont expect anything hugely major, most people have not so amazing first kisses (mine being the exception :wink: ) Just be confident in what u are doing, thats the most important thing and DONT back away a little if she makes a pass, just close ur eyes and go wid the flow.
Mine was on the day after our first date.

alstoof
... that's not true ? what on earth where they doing for a year then ???

It's wierd, but that kind of thing does happen. My girlfriend was telling me recently about one of her friends who was in a relationship for 4 months (!) without kissing. The only explanation for that sort of thing is that there's no real attraction there, and it makes you wonder why these people would be going out at all.
Reply 38
Or they are very very shy?
Reply 39
xatm092
Yeah I don't want to rush things but half of my friends are telling me I should kiss her on valentines day :s-smilie:

Trust me after a month of dating having a first kiss is not rushing anything

Latest

Trending

Trending