The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The day we got together. We'd been friends for about 2 years beforehand and from about one month to two weeks before we kissed properly, she kissed the top of my head/the back of my neck when she hugged me a lot, so.... I dunno whether that meant anything.

Anyway, OP deserves positive rep for not rushing his girlfriend into anything.

As far as I'm concerned, go for it when it seems natural for both of you, and IGNORE PEER PRESSURE. If you want to first kiss before Valentine's, then do so. If you want to first kiss on the day itself, do so. If you want to first kiss afterwards, do so.
Reply 61
selbydate16
If you want to first kiss before Valentine's, then do so. If you want to first kiss on the day itself, do so. If you want to first kiss afterwards, do so.

Lol I don't know what I want any more :frown:

I really really like her and so I'm going with the major theme which is kiss when it seems right ^_^

Thanks you guys have helped a bundle, now I know I'm not going to go too fast, I was really paranoid about that :redface:
xatm092
Lol I don't know what I want any more :frown:

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you.
Ummm we went out I met her with friends and we went the pub alone afterwards which was like the first date, we then started going out and 2nd date we went the cinema n kissed thru out the movie.

So ye 2nd date, its not a big deal, if they obviously like you they wanna kiss, as the guy its up 2 u to lay one on her
Met a girl on Saturday, went out on Monday and havn't kissed her yet. Maybe next time.
before we went started going out.
when u get to the ripe old age of 20, kissing isn't such a big deal.
Reply 66
I don't know if you'll see her before Valentine's Day or not, but if you get the chance I would do it before. I say that, because she is more than likely expecting it on Valentine's Day, and she'll be presently suprised you couldn't hold out and made the move earlier.

Go for it! :smile:
Reply 67
Interesting idea :smile:
Reply 68
My relationship started with the kiss. Id understand if her were like 13 or something but your seventeen shouldnt u have done it by now?
First time we met. :redface:
I kissed (and slept with) my boyfriend before he was my boyfriend. After that we started to see eachother, and get to know eachother, more and more and it developed in to a relationship.

Kiss when you want to, not when others tell you to.

Latest

Trending

Trending