The Student Room Group

Accounting and finance clearing/ non clearing help!!!

Hi I am thinking of applying for accounting and finance in clearing or take a gap year. I think I will achieve AAB or if I'm lucky AAA so if I apply to Warwick,UCL,LSE or Manchester for this course, will I get in with AAB achieved ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sykik
Hi I am thinking of applying for accounting and finance in clearing or take a gap year. I think I will achieve AAB or if I'm lucky AAA so if I apply to Warwick,UCL,LSE or Manchester for this course, will I get in with AAB achieved ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LSE haven't participated in clearing in living memory. UCL and Warwick are very unlikely to do so for such a course.
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
LSE haven't participated in clearing in living memory. UCL and Warwick are very unlikely to do so for such a course.

So if I apply for next year will AAB be enough ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sykik
So if I apply for next year will AAB be enough ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does AAB meet the course requirements?
Reply 4
Well it says AAA but don't they sometimes offer you a place even if you just miss it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sykik
Well it says AAA but don't they sometimes offer you a place even if you just miss it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you apply next year with AAB then AAA unis such as the ones you name above will probably reject you.

Unis do let applicants in with less than the required grades, but that is usually through clearing or when they have spaces to fill on results day and decide to be kind to the near-misses.
Reply 6
LSE? Clearing?

You have more luck catching Santa.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending