The Student Room Group

Somalian in Sweden rapes 12-year old, gets 22 days of community service

A Somalian 18 year old living Sundsvall, Sweden has been charged and found guilty of rape on a 12-year old that occurred in November.He blackmailed the child into his apartment after claiming that he has intimate pictures of the girl, which he didn't, and then he proceeded to rape her.

Spoiler

When the parents contacted social services, they [social service staff] refused to file a police report. The police report was only filed in April of this year, which severely delayed the investigation.

He was given 22 days of community service and a verbal warning. The prosecutor however was asking for a sentencing which would have sent him to Youth Offenders Prison.

----
Those Swedish laws ... really? They are way too relaxed on rape. Apparently this isn't the only case where a rapist was not sent to prison. Swedish laws also give ONLY a minimum of "2 years" for those over 21 who raped someone underage. Sorry, but that is ridiculous.

I feel sorry for Swedish rape victims. That country should be taken to court.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

they [social service staff] refused to file a police report. The police report was only filed in April of this year, which severely delayed the investigation.

He was given 22 days of community service and a verbal warning. The prosecutor however was asking for a sentencing which would have sent him to Youth Offenders Prison.

Idiocy like this makes me wanna repeatedly bang my head against a wall.

Youth Offenders Prison? He's an adult, bung him in a proper prison, they know how to deal with paedos in there.
So far as left wingers in power combined with rampant immigration from countries with true rape cultures is concerned, Sweden is the canary in the mine.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
It will be interesting to see Europe in 50 years. How much longer will we be willing to put up with this and be treated like everyone's bitch?
Original post by Nortus
A Somalian 18 year old living Sundsvall, Sweden has been charged and found guilty of rape on a 12-year old that occurred in November.He blackmailed the child into his apartment after claiming that he has intimate pictures of the girl, which he didn't, and then he proceeded to rape her.

Spoiler

When the parents contacted social services, they [social service staff] refused to file a police report. The police report was only filed in April of this year, which severely delayed the investigation.

----
Those Swedish laws ... really? They are way too relaxed on rape. Apparently this isn't the only case where a rapist was not sent to prison. Swedish laws also give ONLY a minimum of "2 years" for those over 21 who raped someone underage. Sorry, but that is ridiculous.

Well the offendant was obviously racist.

It is disgusting (and very racist in itself) that it isn't being reported as such.

If it had been the other way round it would be a very different story.

Absolute disgrace.

And people don't want to admit that he was racist because they have been brainwashed into thinking this type of racism never happens.

Wake up world!!
Reply 5
Well, I'm usually pretty liberal when it comes to law and order, but even I think this takes the piss, you have to treat crimes like this harsher, a bit of community service isn't going to help Swedish society, nor the young man from committing further crimes, have to have harsher sentences for rape.
Even if we assume his religion is a mental detriment, which stops him from realising raping children is wrong, he stop physically assaulted him, why isn't that worth more than community service?
What the hell is happening to Europe :facepalm:
Original post by bassbabe

I know!

I love your profile pic btw :ahee: so cute!
He should be shot, his body burned, and his ashes blown out of a cannon.
Reply 10
That's disgusting! Poor girl, maybe if the media here covered the story they would change stuff in Sweden.
Original post by TheWaffle
I know!

I love your profile pic btw :ahee: so cute!

thank you :mmm:
All rape convicts should be executed. These weak sentences make my blood boil! :angry:
Reply 13
Sweden seems ****ed up. And they continue to fully open their gates to immigrants. I don't understand why the Swedes don't revolt against their government.
(edited 8 years ago)
Always remember with a left wing government it is one thing for Muslims and another for the rest of us. Sometimes I wonder if the whole purpose of the left is to defend Islam and everything it believes. Any left wingers able to provide me some clarification?
Original post by bassbabe

Left wing politics
That's Sweden for you.............
I love historical Sweden, not the modern Sweden. Would never live there.
They said that part of the reason he got such a pathetically small sentence is because he was 17 when he raped her ffs. I wish it was an international law that all rapists over 14 should be tried as adults and given at least 5 years away from society, they are undeserving of oxygen
Original post by Nortus

Spoiler

----

And being somalian and black matters because?
Are you trying to make it racial because if you are that is disgusting. Push racial agendas elsewhere not on rape stories

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending