Foundation degree to BSc top up degrees

Watch
charismer22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,
I completed a foundation 2 year degree in health and social care and followed it by doing a BSc one year top up degree in Health promotion to take my foundation degree to a full degree.. However I now wish that Id done the BSc top up degree in Health and social care not in Health promotion. Does anyone know if I am able to use the same foundation degree qualification ucas points to now enrol in another one year top up degree.. ??
SuperCat007
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by charismer22)
Hi,
I completed a foundation 2 year degree in health and social care and followed it by doing a BSc one year top up degree in Health promotion to take my foundation degree to a full degree.. However I now wish that Id done the BSc top up degree in Health and social care not in Health promotion. Does anyone know if I am able to use the same foundation degree qualification ucas points to now enrol in another one year top up degree.. ??
You would have to enquire with the university, but if the entry requirements state it then probably (though you may be excluded because you already have a degree). Be aware if you already hold the BSc then you'll have to fund the second degree yourself if you do manage to complete it. I'd suggest you look at post grad courses that might be available as you most likely be eligible to any funding that's available.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (187)
33.33%
Receiving them online / by email (281)
50.09%
I still don't know (93)
16.58%

Watched Threads