The Student Room Group

Choose the path through the forest to reveal your personality type

Take the quiz to see which path you are drawn to and reveal your personality type!

"You’re presented with six very different paths in the forest. The one you’re drawn to not only reveals details about your subconscious, but also the path you’re on in life."

http://www.littlethings.com/forest-paths-personality-test/?utm_medium=fb_share&vpage=1

I got number 2... which path did you choose?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
3... Generally accurate.
Path 1 and 5 literally represent my identity, both in equal measure.

You have a soft, wistful spirit and a gentle nature. You take pleasure in beauty and you’re at your happiest when surrounded by your favorite objects. Traditions and the past are important to you.

By choosing the flowery path, it reveals that you like to take things slow and appreciate the little things in life but there’s an adventurous streak in you. Something new is coming your way, and though you relish safety and security, you’ll be happy for the change. Like flowers in spring, you’ll soon bloom.

Though you tend to stay quiet, try making your voice heard more often. The time is right to say the things you’ve been feeling.

You’re a laid-back, salt of the earth kind of person. You’re humble and sincere, and it’s hard to rile you up. You’re quick to forgive and forget, and even quicker to smile. While others are sweating the small stuff, you’re humming a little tune.

Choosing the autumn path reveals you’re in a transitionary time. Neither summer nor winter, you’re facing some changes but you’ll soon learn they’re for the best. There are curves and turns in your path, but you’re a balanced person who can handle them.

Your calm energy and warmth can be of help to those around you. Teach them how to let things go.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
got 4

You’re a whimsical soul with a strong sense of humor. You’re drawn to all things flashy and unique, and your life is filled with color. Passionate and exuberant with a flair for the dramatic, you have a vibrant spirit that charms those around you.
By picking the canopied path, it reveals that you’re looking upward, rather than the direction in which you’re headed. Something might be coming your way, so be sure to look ahead sometimes, too. You’re afraid to face it, but don’t be. It’s never as bad as you think.
People draw energy from your humor and sparkle, but show them you can be serious, too.
(edited 8 years ago)
I would walk down all 5 paths. It depends on where I need to go.
Reply 5
Didn't see the point of listening to the sounds.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gotta love Barnum statements.
I got 2... apparently that makes me "spunky" :nothing:

Original post by chazwomaq
Gotta love Barnum statements.

Do explain? :yum:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Do explain? :yum:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

The Barnum effect, also called the Forer effect, is the observation that individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people. This effect can provide a partial explanation for...some types of personality tests.

Reading through each of the paths, I could agree to several bits of each. So whatever I chose, I might end up largely agreeing. The same could apply to others.
Reply 9
1 - To be fair not a million miles away either.

*Just realised I clicked through it too much and did this one instead > http://www.littlethings.com/pick-a-door-fortune/

I choose 6 for the foresty one.
(edited 8 years ago)
You’re quiet and thoughtful, and your feelings run very deep. You prefer solitude, though you’re not opposed to good company. You’re sensitive and compassionate, and you radiate with sincerity.
By choosing the dark path, it shows that you crave shelter and protection, and you’re accustomed to journeying alone. Though you’re not used to walking in the light, it’s waiting for you at the end. Don’t be afraid of it. Your eyes will adjust to the change and you’ll find beauty in it.
Your private world is beautiful, so invite people in now and again. It’s time to shine.

I think this is pretty fair.
Original post by horsewithnoname
You’re quiet and thoughtful, and your feelings run very deep. You prefer solitude, though you’re not opposed to good company. You’re sensitive and compassionate, and you radiate with sincerity.
By choosing the dark path, it shows that you crave shelter and protection, and you’re accustomed to journeying alone. Though you’re not used to walking in the light, it’s waiting for you at the end. Don’t be afraid of it. Your eyes will adjust to the change and you’ll find beauty in it.
Your private world is beautiful, so invite people in now and again. It’s time to shine.

I think this is pretty fair.

They're all so similar though! 1, 5 and 6 would suit roughly the same person but in different moods.
6. It told me my private world is beautiful. :flutter: I'm currently very agoraphobic so my private world is all about GTAO and the occasional trip to Tesco with my mum and my sister. :yy:
I picked number 6. The path looked so mysterious.

It's words did resonate with me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Wait....1+5+6=12

I choose my own path - path 12 :biggrin:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Wait....1+5+6=12

I choose my own path - path 12 :biggrin:

What would the forest look like for path 12 then?
Reply 16
Original post by Queen Cersei

path 3
Original post by Furios
got 4

You’re a whimsical soul with a strong sense of humor. You’re drawn to all things flashy and unique, and your life is filled with color. Passionate and exuberant with a flair for the dramatic, you have a vibrant spirit that charms those around you.
By picking the canopied path, it reveals that you’re looking upward, rather than the direction in which you’re headed. Something might be coming your way, so be sure to look ahead sometimes, too. You’re afraid to face it, but don’t be. It’s never as bad as you think.
People draw energy from your humor and sparkle, but show them you can be serious, too.

4 for me aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
1 and 6, both describe me quite well.
Path 3... It's accurate, I guess. That being said, the descriptions of all the paths relate to me alot, even though I definitely wouldn't walk through them if given the option.

Quick Reply

Latest