About the MTV VMA'S?

Watch
2ne1Aaron
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Twitter was serious yesterday,so many things happening at once;Nicki Minaj first started it all,with race within the VMA'S,then Taylor Swift complaining,Meek Mill,Drake and Katy Perry.

But anyways do you think Nicki done the right thing about using racism to her defence of the awards or other?

Was Taylor Swift right to counter back?

And apparently as well Bad Blood was about Katy Perry and other controversies raised such as Taylor swift copying K POP group 2NE1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-VMA-nods.html
Some Bad Karma
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't think Nicki Minaj had done anything wrong, all she did was speak out about a clear issue with racism in the music industry. Although I am aware that it may come across as petty as she hadn't been nominated for the award, but that only makes perfect timing to speak out about the issue.

Taylor, was perhaps just defending herself because she was oblivious to the fact that she wasn't necessarily talking about her. However, it was certainly rich talk coming from her, talking about girls being united, because she did not make a song slandering a fellow female artist, Katy Perry.

Meek Mill is pure evidence of how money and fame can get to people's head. He was a straight bxtch on Twitter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (20)
31.75%
No (43)
68.25%

Watched Threads