The Student Room Group

Psychology degree- Study Help!

For those of you that have finished your degree, or have been lucky enough to pin point exactly what is needed for a successful research report- PLEASE SHARE!

I'm getting 2.1's but I really would like a first, the reports are the only things I seem to be getting 2'1's in, which is really annoying- Exams are usually my weakness.

so for prep for the new year my question is, has anyone got any solid and simple tips on how to write and produce a first class lab report?

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!
Reply 1
I'd like to prepare myself with the knowledge on how to obtain firsts when I start my degree too x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by molly_maee
For those of you that have finished your degree, or have been lucky enough to pin point exactly what is needed for a successful research report- PLEASE SHARE!

I'm getting 2.1's but I really would like a first, the reports are the only things I seem to be getting 2'1's in, which is really annoying- Exams are usually my weakness.

so for prep for the new year my question is, has anyone got any solid and simple tips on how to write and produce a first class lab report?

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

See if you can ask people marking your reports or your guidance tutor (if your uni has those) to see where you're going wrong and ask for advice.

I've found this book really useful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest