The religion of peace(tm) showing us the way again /s
How can his dad be so cruel.:frown:
Who in their right mind would do that
Why are people so cruel these days?:frown:
Reply 7
Well it would be racist not to! :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 8
I'm not a Muslim. Do NOT hate on the religion. It is only those with extremist views that follow the orthodox ideology mentioned above. People have the right to believe what they want.
And the religion of peace and tolerance strikes yet again, charming.
Original post by ps1265A
People have the right to believe what they want.

Does that include the right to believe gay people like me should be killed?

Why should I not hate someone who follows a faith that teaches this?
Original post by PopaPork
Islam contributing to humanity as usual

The religion of peace(tm) showing us the way again /s

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
And the religion of peace and tolerance strikes yet again, charming.

So original :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ps1265A
I'm not a Muslim. Do NOT hate on the religion. It is only those with extremist views that follow the orthodox ideology mentioned above. People have the right to believe what they want.

They follow the exact same teachings as all Muslims, the same Qur'an, the same God, the same Mosques.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People can believe that, but then equally we have the right to criticise and be disgusted by such beliefs.
The major problem is that the Qur'an clearly demonstrates that sodomy is a heinous crime. While at the same time the Qur'an "is the precise and unadulterated word of god". The Islamic community really need to group together to refute that the Qur'an was written by god and not a man. Otherwise these hate crimes are entirely justifiable... This father is completely hogtied by his religion.
Original post by Raichu 99

I know right

we keep saying it over and over again as Islam\muslims keep doing things like this over and over again

But I don't see you condemning this but rather attacking those of us who do

Why is that?
Original post by EverybodyHz
The Islamic community really need to group together to refute that the Qur'an was written by god and not a man.

Why would muslims do this?! This would be admitting that their religion is false.

How I see it: you can have WHATEVER view you want on gay people, whether it's good or bad, you should just keep it quiet and there's no need to force your opinions on anyone.

PS: I would love to be a LGBT rights activist in the future
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
People can believe that, but then equally we have the right to criticise and be disgusted by such beliefs.

I do struggle with this as how easy is it to go from belief (the belief that I should be killed) to actually carrying out the action.

But I know you a right but this is personal....
Original post by ps1265A
How I see it: you can have WHATEVER view you want on gay people, whether it's good or bad, you should just keep it quiet and there's no need to force your opinions on anyone.

PS: I would love to be a LGBT rights activist in the future

That's the point we accept people can believe but we must condemn them and their beliefs whenever possible and this does include HATING them for their beliefs (just as I would hate a person who believes black people should be killed because they are inferior etc....)

Latest

Trending

Trending