Turn on thread page Beta

If you are texting a guy everyday and it is quite flirty and you have met up a couple of times where there has been some flirty banter going on, at what stage are you officially 'texting'?

ReputationRep:
    There are no stages of "texting", as long as you are sending message you are "texting".

Good luck and continue
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you are texting a guy everyday and it is quite flirty and you have met up a couple of times where there has been some flirty banter going on, at what stage are you officially 'texting'?
    Pretty sure if you're sending a text, you're texting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Such a stupid question. There is no such thing as "established texting", like a kind of "I got to 0.3th base".

You either get to have sex with her or you don't...

ReputationRep:
    Christ.

ReputationRep:
    Oh lord.

When people like this ask such stupid Qs, you don't deserve a bf!

Always people with no brain cells seem to get a bf!

ReputationRep:

Someone's jelly :teehee:

ReputationRep:

Why are you hating anonymously?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I think that's because smart people tend to be a bit shy, or less social than most - thus, they get pushed aside.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Someone's jelly :teehee:
    Not jealous in the slightest, just stating what I see time & time again! It's annoying & such questions, like this OP, is silly!

Common sense! :dontknow:

(Original post by Andy98)
    I think that's because smart people tend to be a bit shy, or less social than most - thus, they get pushed aside.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok, interesting point.

(Original post by Paradoc)
    Why are you hating anonymously?
    Free speech / free country, can say & do as I please. My remarks aren't hurting anyone, I'm just stating what I see occur time & time again, not from personal circumstances but from what I hear / see happen with family & friends.

The **** are you talking about. If you're sending text messages, you're texting.

Also note, "officially" means on record in an office. In your case, this won't be official, because nobody who has an office gives a **** if you are texting or aren't texting.

ReputationRep:
    Not jealous in the slightest, just stating what I see time & time again! It's annoying & such questions, like this OP, is silly!

Common sense! :dontknow:
    I was yanking your goose leg.

I agree though - at least on TSR. The people who make these relationship threads just don't have a clue. Why they have partners and I don't is slightly beyond me. Clearly I'm ****ing craaaaaaaaaaaaazy IRL.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

Dude..

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you have to officially exchange numbers before you're officially permitted to officially text. Very few people know the official number-swapping ritual but since you seem so desperate I'll pm you the official deets.

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.