The Student Room Group

How long will it take ucas to update once college results are sent?

Quick simple question, I'm finding it difficult to get an answer since everything is about the A-level results day.

My college results were sent by the people who run my course today, how long will it take for ucas to receive them and update on track saying I am now unconditional? Then from there, how long will it take for my firm uni choice to receive my results/know I am unconditional?

Thank you :smile:
Original post by rainbowsloth
Quick simple question, I'm finding it difficult to get an answer since everything is about the A-level results day.

My college results were sent by the people who run my course today, how long will it take for ucas to receive them and update on track saying I am now unconditional? Then from there, how long will it take for my firm uni choice to receive my results/know I am unconditional?

Sorry, I'm not so sure but I thought I'd share some advice - make sure you get your results sent to them ASAP if anything bad happens and you get into clearing you may miss out on any good places. Hopefully it won't come to that though. Good luck
Original post by RevisionNad
Sorry, I'm not so sure but I thought I'd share some advice - make sure you get your results sent to them ASAP if anything bad happens and you get into clearing you may miss out on any good places. Hopefully it won't come to that though. Good luck

The results are being sent to them today, I don't need to send them.
From my experience (Applied 2 years ago) ucas would probably get your results pretty early on and send it to all your uni choices but they would only update your ucas track on A level results day at 8 or 9 (can't remember what time).
Original post by PinkDreamcatcher
From my experience (Applied 2 years ago) ucas would probably get your results pretty early on and send it to all your uni choices but they would only update your ucas track on A level results day at 8 or 9 (can't remember what time).

I'm not doing A levels so its completely different for me
Original post by rainbowsloth

If you look on the Ucas website, you will see that there is quite a bit of activity going on behind the scenes which means bits of Track are unavailable at various times from today until 4th August, so it might not happen for quite a while. However, there is no need to worry if you met your offer. You will be in, whatever it says on Track.
Reply 6
Just been told by my uni they won't update my offer until they see my exam results by email which means I won't know on 4th August if my offer is updated as it will take time to email them a copy once I receive them. I thought I'd hear about my offer on results day but doesn't sound likely now...:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending