sheila__a
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I really LOVE Psychology and passionate of doing it in uni. SO I decided to do an EPQ about it but I have no question to start up with. I did a lot of research in internet but I couldn't find a proper question to start. I want to see if anyone in here have any suggestion. Also I would appreciate if anyone who has done EPQ in the past give me tips on how to find the right question.
by the way the specific area of psychology that I am interested is Abnormal Psychology.
PLEASE SUGESST any question that you think is related to psychology
Afi-532
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hi,

well i was initially unsure at first so i looked into depression and then changed my focus to crime. in the end i did mine on mental illness and the impact on crime and how this effects the law

hope this helps
Liv1204
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think to offer any good suggestions, it would be really useful if you could narrow it down a bit more than that!

Are there any particular aspects of Abnormal Psychology that interest you? Is there a certain illness or mental health condition that you're particularly interested in? Would you prefer to think about the impacts of certain diagnoses/conditions in terms of prognosis, economic/societal burden, prevalence and etiology, potential treatments, certain controversial issues about any particular disorder? (E.g. I am personally interested in the relationships between anorexia nervosa and exercise, so when I've had projects or essays to do, I have gone down the route of looking exercise dependence in eating disorders, or on the use of exercise in the treatment of AN, which is what interests me most - so you could go down the road of thinking about a certain aspect of a particular condition that you're interested in, and develop an idea from there).

Sorry for so many questions!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.72%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (67)
28.51%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (88)
37.45%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.77%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.55%

Watched Threads