The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Conditions

After submitting my ATAS certificate to Imperial, I got an email about an update on UCAS. On the original letter on the UCAS website, there were all the conditions of my offer (which included confirmation of my sixth form grades, confirmation of my english qualifications and the ATAS certificate). The updated letter on the UCAS website excluded the bit about the ATAS certificate.

The deadline for meeting these conditions was on the July 22nd, 2015. I sent confirmation of my grades and english qualifications on this day (so I'm not sure if it was late or not). However, after sending confirmation of my grades and english qualifications, I got no response from the university nor any updates on the UCAS website. At this point I don't know whether or not my offer is still conditional. Is this what usually happens?
I emailed them on the 20th and they changed my status, you should definitely email them.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Hi there,
Be aware that UCAS Track is down on-and-off from around the end of July to A-Level results day in August.
From advice I've read from UCAS (via their emails ect.) if there's an issue you should contact UCAS directly.
Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending