Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing highers in english, maths, physics, geography and computing. But I've sat the exams for them so I've finished the course and starting next years courses next week, which are advanced highers in geography, maths and computing, and highers in drama and music.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I'm doing highers in english, maths, physics, geography and computing.
    almost the exact same as mine! except with history in the place of geography.

advanced highers in geography, maths and computing, and highers in drama and music.
    are you completely out of your mind. Why 3 ahs and 2 highers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well done, how long has it taken you?
    Um well a year *LoL* I've got three more years left if I manage to pass this one!

(Original post by Ramaya)
    Cool, well i wish you good luck! I am planning on doing Pharmacy in 2005
    Aww thanks, the chemistry paper was rock solid and I think I've definitely failed it, but hopefully I'll have gained enough credits from my other exams to retake! Which uni are you hoping to go to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Emmz-)
    Aww thanks, the chemistry paper was rock solid and I think I've definitely failed it, but hopefully I'll have gained enough credits from my other exams to retake! Which uni are you hoping to go to?
    Well i like the look of UEA. Possibly KCL. Are you in Cardiff? What do you think of the course?

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing A2's in German, Biology, Art and GS, did an As in chemistry last year and doing another AS in eng lit this year (exam next week!! arg!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    almost the exact same as mine! except with history in the place of geography.

are you completely out of your mind. Why 3 ahs and 2 highers?
    I should have taken history. I want to do politics at uni. :rolleyes:

And I want to get into Cambridge hence the 3 AHs. I love drama and music and I think the music dept. would kill me if I didn't take it .

ReputationRep:
    A2 Geography
    Sociology
    Spanish
    General (aka Useless) Studies

ReputationRep:

And I want to get into Cambridge hence the 3 AHs. I love drama and music and I think the music dept. would kill me if I didn't take it .
    I was going to take history, geography and English as well as electronics, but I then discovered how little I liked essay subjects.

ReputationRep:
    English Literature (WJEC), Film Studies (WJEC) and Psychology Fast Track (AQA-A) to A2.

ReputationRep:
    AS: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Psychology and General Studies. Still no idea what to drop next year - although probably psychology due to lack of teaching.... but still, I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    AS Politics (OCR)
    AS Philosophy (AQA)
    AS Economics (AQA)
    AS English Literature (OCR)

I took the wrong subjects for my degree choice

ReputationRep:
    AS-Level Maths, Further Maths, Physics, History and General Studies.

ReputationRep:
    A2 Maths, French, Computing
    AS F Maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    AS Politics (OCR)
    AS Philosophy (AQA)
    AS Economics (AQA)
    AS English Literature (OCR)

I took the wrong subjects for my degree choice
    Why, What degree are you thinking of?

ReputationRep:
    AS Biology, Geography, Sociology, English Language and General Studies. Am going to drop Biology or English after this year.

ReputationRep:
    Maths, General Studies, Further Maths, English Literature, Chemistry, Physics. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Until the results come out next week and they throw me out, 1st year undergraduate medicine.
    Ditto, however 2 weeks before it happens.

ReputationRep:

i mean go ahead with the 3ahs, the extra 2 highers are worthless and will kill u though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    What subjects do everyone do and to what level.

I do A2 physics electronics and ICT
    A2 Maths, Physics, Economics. AS: biology (did last year), f. maths.

ReputationRep:
    Maths, Physics and Biology A-level with Chemistry and Further maths up to AS.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.