Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I see the sciences and maths are hugely popular with forum members here. Must be because it's an internet forum.

ReputationRep:
    im doin
    Biology, Physics and Geography at A Level
    with Chemsitry at AS Level

ReputationRep:
    i am a physics chemistry double maths and french girl myself

i am taking Theatre studies, Art, Politics and English Literature..

i want to take some kind of drama course after that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    Why, What degree are you thinking of?
    PPE, there not wrong as such - but don't help me much either! Anyway, wish I had done the subjects so I could of done a Physics degree...ah well such is life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)

(Original post by Helenia)
    Until the results come out next week and they throw me out, 1st year undergraduate medicine.

Ditto, however 2 weeks before it happens.
    hmm..i should like to join this elite little group.. & i have 5 weeks left.

ReputationRep:
    AS English lang/it, geography, history and psychology. I did Critical Thinking as well, but the exam was too weeks ago and I never have to do it ever again in my life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Ditto, however 2 weeks before it happens.
    Except you actually won't have failed and I will have. It sucks. Drowning sorrows

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.

ReputationRep:
    A1 maths year 11
    A2 Physics, Chemistry, Computing

hoping to read dentistry at liverpool or manchester

ReputationRep:
    i Just do A/s Chemistry and Biology :cool: .. the CIE onez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    Well i like the look of UEA. Possibly KCL. Are you in Cardiff? What do you think of the course?
    Cool, yeah I'm in Cardiff! Absolutely love it there I think the course is quite challenging, definitely a lot more work than some other courses, but it's good on the whole. These exams have definitely given me a kick up the arse though and made me realise I'm gonna have to work a lot more than I have this year if I don't get kicked off :eek:

I'd really recommend you come and look at Cardiff though, it wasn't really my first choice and I applied without going there but when I went for my interview I just loved it and felt so comfortable there!

ReputationRep:
    A2 Biology
    A2 Chemistry
    A2 Psychology
    A2 General Studies

ReputationRep:
    GCSE's:
    English Language, English Literature, Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, History, Art, I.C.T, German

Hopefully doing the following at AS level:
    Psychology, Art, Biology, Chemistry... Oh, and the all important General Studies :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    AS RE, History, English lang and German

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Emmz-)
    Cool, yeah I'm in Cardiff! Absolutely love it there I think the course is quite challenging, definitely a lot more work than some other courses, but it's good on the whole. These exams have definitely given me a kick up the arse though and made me realise I'm gonna have to work a lot more than I have this year if I don't get kicked off :eek:

I'd really recommend you come and look at Cardiff though, it wasn't really my first choice and I applied without going there but when I went for my interview I just loved it and felt so comfortable there!
    Cool, it sounds good, I'll probably visit on one of their open days :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    Cool, it sounds good, I'll probably visit on one of their open days :cool:
    I went to Cardiff in April - thoroughly enjoyed it. the old lady made an excellent impression when i went to get parking permit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I'm also interested to know anyone who is doing AQA electronics
    AQA Electronics A2
    AQA Computing A2
    OCR Physics w/Telecommunications

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nofronting)
    AQA Electronics A2
    AQA Computing A2
    OCR Physics w/Telecommunications
    what did you do for your A2 project in electronics?

ReputationRep:
    Irish Leaving Certificate:

Maths
    Applied Maths
    Physics
    Technical Graphics
    History
    English
    German

and I got out of doing the Irish exam cause i lived outside the country for over 2 years :cool:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.