Am I a premature ejaculator?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,I lost my virginity in February this year. My and my girlfriend have since had sex approximately 10-15 times and during this time around 6-7 have stopped before I came (but she had) due to going soft, as my sex drive was kind of low due to stress. The other times lasted between 5-10 minutes after penetration and I stayed hard and came due to higher sex drive and being more turned on.Recently I've been under massive amounts of stress. I had no job, no money and my exams have gone pretty badly. The stress peaked around a few days ago, and during this time me and my girlfriend had sex and I was more turned on that I have been before, and came after around a minute. I have never came so quickly before even when masturbating. I keep thinking that maybe I suffer from PE, but also consider that maybe it was purely because of the extreme stress I was under at the time.Also today she tossed me off and gave me head, and I lasted around 10 minutes before finishing myself off controllably. Keep in mind there were the odd 20 second gaps between tossing my off and giving me head.Do I suffer from PE? Could this just be a one off? It's getting me really worked up as PE is something I really dread. Please help!Thanks!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,
I lost my virginity in February this year. My and my girlfriend have since had sex approximately 10-15 times and during this time around 6-7 have stopped before I came (but she had) due to going soft, as my sex drive was kind of low due to stress.
The other times lasted between 5-10 minutes after penetration and I stayed hard and came due to higher sex drive and being more turned on.Recently I've been under massive amounts of stress. I had no job, no money and my exams have gone pretty badly. The stress peaked around a few days ago, and during this time me and my girlfriend had sex and I was more turned on that I have been before, and came after around a minute.
I have never came so quickly before even when masturbating. I keep thinking that maybe I suffer from PE, but also consider that maybe it was purely because of the extreme stress I was under at the time.Also today she tossed me off and gave me head, and I lasted around 10 minutes before finishing myself off controllably. Keep in mind there were the odd 20 second gaps between tossing my off and giving me head.

Do I suffer from PE? Could this just be a one off? It's getting me really worked up as PE is something I really dread. Please help!

Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (55)
6.06%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.14%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (99)
10.92%
Lack of purpose or motivation (112)
12.35%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.85%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (49)
5.4%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (101)
11.14%
Financial worries (62)
6.84%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (41)
4.52%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.17%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.87%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (87)
9.59%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (74)
8.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed