College Professor Claims That Black People Are The Only Race That Are 100% Pure Human Watch

This discussion is closed.
Elmi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...8tmXQeo92vBr29

What do you think about this?

Basically, the Neanderthals contributed to the DNA of anatomically modern humans, by interbreeding with the europeans thousands of years ago. It is also widely known that Homo neanderthalensis are distinct species from homo sapiens.
Maker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If they can interbreed, they are not a distinct species.
Manny_khalae
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Interesting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
TimeWalker
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No race is fully human.
Arbolus
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Elmi)
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...8tmXQeo92vBr29

What do you think about this?

Basically, the Neanderthals contributed to the DNA of anatomically modern humans, by interbreeding with the europeans thousands of years ago. It is also widely known that Homo neanderthalensis are distinct species from homo sapiens.
Actually, I think the Neanderthals are normally considered to be a subspecies of Homo sapiens. They were as human as we are.

Anyway, migration and interbreeding over tens of thousands of years means that every person on Earth, including Africans, will have some degree of Neanderthal ancestry. It's just more significant in modern Europeans and Asians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
h3isenberg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Arbolus)
Actually, I think the Neanderthals are normally considered to be a subspecies of Homo sapiens. They were as human as we are.
Posted from TSR Mobile
What does that statement even mean?
SotonianOne
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We have been genetically modifying the human race for years. No such thing as a "pure human"
jf1994
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TimeWalker)
No race is fully human.
Thanks for the input, Darth.
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by h3isenberg)
Well, they are the same species as us, they had levels of cognition probably in the range of Homo sapiens sapiens, I think most anthropologists consider it plausible that they had language...
Arbolus
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by h3isenberg)
They looked human. They were genetically human. They had some form of language and culture and religion, and used technology comparable to that of many primitive Homo sapiens sapiens tribes. As far as I'm concerned, that makes them human.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Elmi
Rep:
?
Ok, he probably meant 'purer humans'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Elmi
Rep:
?
Nope, new studies have shown that they were distinct species, when anthropologists studied the nasal complex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
codegirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes, all races except for sub Saharan-Africans have about 5% Neanderthal DNA. Even Australian aborigines have Neanderthal DNA.
Binsanite Kekuit
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well it's interesting to see how far that neanderthal DNA took the non-African humans, compared to their much more primitive African cousins.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Neanderthals no doubt had their own language & culture; it is no longer accepted that they were moronic chimps compared to us.

For some reason they failed to survive into modern times...some combination of

i) climate change

ii) genocide by H sapiens ( that's us folks )

iii) fussy eating

put an end to their species.
"mature"student
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lol that Brown skinned "black guy" is at least 40 percent White, most African Americans are around 1/3 White. I'm darker than that "Black guy" after a few weeks in the sun.
ty099
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes true via DNA Black People are 100% Homosapiens. The opposite due to Melanin and Pineal Gland; (middle brain) function to create melanin are Caucasian People RH DNA Neanderthal descendants primates.
Glizzy223
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Actually the body of the black man was the first on earth and some research will tell you that.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not sure that this news has a great amount of significance today. I think our biological development has reached a point now where we can all be called human beings.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Not sure that this news has a great amount of significance today. I think our biological development has reached a point now where we can all be called human beings.
I just laughed at the source link - worldwstarhiphop wouldnt seem to be the most academic of sources.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (46)
25%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (60)
32.61%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (32)
17.39%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (16)
8.7%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (30)
16.3%

Watched Threads

Latest