apart from your parents , who has inspired you the most in life?

Watch this thread
stehay
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
i would say My ICT teacher , really helped me a lot in Year 11.
Cadherin
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by stehay)
i would say My ICT teacher , really helped me a lot in Year 11.
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
George Friedman. He made me understand constrain and the power of institutions and vast trends over people. Followed or rather forced home by Niccolo Machiavelli.
driftawaay
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
My parents didnt inspire me. No, actually, they inspired me to prove them wrong.

This is sad but Ive never had a person in my life who inspired me, my family and friends growing up werent high achievers. I guess they constantly remind me of what I dont want to be and inspire me to do things with my life.
william walker
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Cadherin)
:facepalm:
Cadherin
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by william walker)
George Friedman. He made me understand constrain and the power of institutions and vast trends over people. Followed or rather forced home by Niccolo Machiavelli.
Possibly a different 'Friedman' for me then...
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I can't think of anyone, which is actually sad, my parents haven't inspired me either, I guess I inspire myself...well I aspire to be the person I created in my brain therefore I inspire myself.
Serine Soul
Badges: 18
Report 6 years ago
Audrey Hepburn helped me through my troubled years and taught me that the most important thing is kindness and being yourself :love:

(My parents inspired me to rebel against them)

Smh
william walker
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Possibly a different 'Friedman' for me then...
Oh right. Your talking about Milton Friedman then? I prefer Thomas Sowell personally.
william walker
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I also like Peter Zeihan.

Cadherin
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by enaayrah)
Audrey Hepburn helped me through my troubled years and taught me that the most important thing is kindness and being yourself :love:

(My parents inspired me to rebel against them)

Smh
Why? Possibly one of the most influential and inspiring figures for me. Even if you were to disagree with her policies, you cannot deny that she was a highly significant and hard-working woman.
Lovinlife2
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Apart from my family, the people that have inspired me are: my English mentor, my Biology teachers who taught me at A level, my best friends and the legendary TheBBQ
Serine Soul
Report 6 years ago
Why? Possibly one of the most influential and inspiring figures for me. Even if you were to disagree with her policies, you cannot deny that she was a highly significant and hard-working woman.
What you say is true but I'm afraid her policies outweighed how much of a significant woman she was.

Don't get me wrong, I looked up to her about a year ago
Cadherin
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
What you say is true but I'm afraid her policies outweighed how much of a significant woman she was.

Don't get me wrong, I looked up to her about a year ago
I agree with all of her domestic policies, but, even if I were a staunch lefty (which, God forbid, I will never be) I would still admire her. Not to the extent I do, of course.

We need another Thatcher! Shame how the Conservative Party has been liberalised since Cameron came to office.
Cadherin
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Lovinlife2)
Apart from my family, the people that have inspired me are: my English mentor, my Biology teachers who taught me at A level, my best friends and the legendary TheBBQ
I had a fantastic biology teacher, as well as for chemistry. Or perhaps it's because I love the subject areas so much!
Serine Soul
Report 6 years ago
I agree with all of her domestic policies, but, even if I were a staunch lefty (which, God forbid, I will never be) I would still admire her. Not to the extent I do, of course.

We need another Thatcher! Shame how the Conservative Party has been liberalised since Cameron came to office.
I simply cannot admire her because of her policies unfortunately.

Please, gawd no :lol:
The_Blade
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
johhny sins
Cadherin
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I simply cannot admire her because of her policies unfortunately.

Please, gawd no :lol:
Why not? Which of her policies were so terrible and why?
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The_Blade)
johhny sins

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attached files
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Lmao okay!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (118)
68.6%
No (35)
20.35%
I didn't use it to prepare (19)
11.05%

Watched Threads