What is the weirdest dream you have had?

Watch
stehay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
mine was when i threw my mate into a canal and left him there.
meadow11
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When I was little I always use to dream about these weird but cute, colourful octopus things. They use to come out of my bedroom wall and jump on my bed.

I could also lucid dream as a child, but it only caused me to have nightmares that I couldn't wake up from
Imperion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Had a dream that a tiger/dragon hybrid was chasing me when I was small.

Also had one about colourful rats...
Greenlaner
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I had a very vivid nightmare a few years back that has always stuck with me. This dream started with me inexplicably falling from a very high building, I hit the floor and everything went black. I then woke up (still in the dream) in a strange new place, the sky was pitch black with no starlight at all, and I could just about see the silhouettes of odd shaped mountains through the gloom. Standing not far from me there was a small crowd of the creepiest looking people imaginable. It's hard to describe exactly how they looked and what made them so unsettling, but all their body features were very subtly disproportioned and they all had un-naturally large, cold, blue eyes, quite simply they just looked wrong. I started to become overwhelmed by the most intense sense of terror I have ever felt in my life and somehow my own subconscious mind was saying to me, "You need to wake up right now, there is evil here, WAKE UP!". I didn't wake up, I couldn't even move a muscle in the dream, I just started floating upwards, the strange people disappeared from my view and I was slowly being pointed towards the sky, and then I saw it. A huge outline of a shadowy figure just barely visible against the dark sky, looming over the landscape and holding puppet strings with long, claw like hands. By now my mind was screaming at me, "WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!", and I mean literally screaming, it almost made my head hurt. Then I woke up, covered in cold sweat and heart racing like crazy.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was cooking aliens. I was also making a salad and the veg that I was cutting turned into alien fingers. I've suffered sleep paralysis, but this dream was a hell of a lot worse. I just remembered another dream I had where a tarantula carried a dead tarantula by string. I'm a big fat arachnophobe so this dream was really ****ing freaky.
Tom78
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've had a series of dreams involving teeth falling out this year, apparently is actually quite common. I'm impressed at my resourcefulness whilst in them though, like "I need to be taken to an emergency dentist, immediately!" lol.
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I just had a dream that I cried myself to sleep last night. Oh wait I did.
rhiifuu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Me, my mum and my cat were the only ones alive during a zombie outbreak, that we knew of. My cat some how got away and a zombie managed to bite him. So, obviously its my cat so I killed that mofo. Then, my mum gave me into trouble for killing the zombie. She insisted that we can stitch my cat up and that he will not turn into a zombie. So, I did that and he was ok. We some how ended up in a small jet thing and the cat turned into a zombie. I woke up then.

moral of my dream; don't listen to my mum during a zombie outbreak.
Man.bear.pig
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by stehay)
mine was when i threw my mate into a canal and left him there.
"dream" or confession? :holmes:

anyway I never have weird dreams, as all dreams anyway are mere images and thoughts playing out in our brain when the rest of it is on standby mode. So it'll jump around and not have its transitions like a film and you'll wake up like wtf?? But I find all of my dreams bear answers to simple and overbearing problems in my life during the surrounding days I had the dream. You should try to interpret the dream, perhaps I can help :holmes:
Spoiler:
Show
throwing things in dreams normally mean there's pent up aggression and so in your dream it is telling you to "let go"/throw this frustration away.
So perhaps this friend of yours is no good for you or annoying you.

But if you're only taking the piss, then k.
Man.bear.pig
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rhiifuu)
Me, my mum and my cat were the only ones alive during a zombie outbreak, that we knew of. My cat some how got away and a zombie managed to bite him. So, obviously its my cat so I killed that mofo. Then, my mum gave me into trouble for killing the zombie. She insisted that we can stitch my cat up and that he will not turn into a zombie. So, I did that and he was ok. We some how ended up in a small jet thing and the cat turned into a zombie. I woke up then.

moral of my dream; don't listen to my mum during a zombie outbreak.
well i'm glad you got something out that weird **** lol
RF_PineMarten
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
A while ago I had this dream I was in this town.

Anyone heard of Kobane, Syria? It was in the news last year and into the start of this year because of a major battle between the Kurds and ISIS (ISIS were pushed out after a few months, the Kurds control it now). Large parts of it were left in ruins.

Well, one night, I had a dream I was in a town that was a mix of the town I actually live in in real life, and this town in Syria with its heavily damaged streets. I was in this damaged area of the town. Then I crossed over a river (a real river in my real hometown, except in the dream it was a narrow stream that somehow had a swan on it) and was in my normal hometown. Except it was different somehow, like the layout of it was different to real life but in a way I can't really describe.

I have absolutely no connection to Kobane other than the fact that I'd followed the battle on the news and seen pictures of the damage.
rxns_00
Badges: 15
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RFowler)
I have absolutely no connection to Kobane other than the fact that I'd followed the battle on the news and seen pictures of the damage.
It's just because your brain uses random scrap memories to formulate dreams. Anything in a dream is a scrap of memory
Unless you Trynna join ISIS
FrostyLemon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was in my loft looking out my window.

Godzilla appears. Fire and death.

Baby Godzilla come and run around eating people.

Baby godzilla rips the spine out of little girl.

I try to escape in a car and baby godzilla already in dere.

baby godzilla turns into Kris Akabusi (this was the worst bit)

I find a fork in the glove compartment and gouge Kris' eyes out.

Never watching the crystal maze again.
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Weirdest was a dream about having a crap :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Helpme.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
that i failed as levels
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I had a weird dream a few years ago that there was a fire in my house
The firemen came to save us and the next thing i know i am in a farm watching a sunset
rhiifuu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Man.bear.pig)
well i'm glad you got something out that weird **** lol
I know :laugh: it was so messed up and I never remember my dreams vividly, just this one dream in particular
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't get nightmares, just often get strange strings of events that don't make any sense.

My cat killing all of my primary school classmates at Beamish Museum is one example. Throwing up my own organs for no discernible reason was an interesting one. I don't remember having a dream that ever made any kind of sense tbh, they've all been weird.
Man.bear.pig
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
I don't get nightmares, just often get strange strings of events that don't make any sense.

My cat killing all of my primary school classmates at Beamish Museum is one example. Throwing up my own organs for no discernible reason was an interesting one. I don't remember having a dream that ever made any kind of sense tbh, they've all been weird.
those sound cool; I do a lot of writing and in my latest years of high school really got into visual arts when I kept getting my stories, poems and artwork praised and recited or exhibited for open night events :pierre: So I always use my dreams and nightmares as inspiration and make sure to pay attention to them all. I actually feel quite pissed off if I can't remember them, some are ****ing amazing.
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't remember most of my dreams, thankfully...

One involved a dead body.

Seeing one of my friends naked
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (40)
26.67%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.33%
No I am happy with my choice (85)
56.67%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed