The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham sutton trust summer school 2015

Just in case I can find anyone out there coming to the summer school this year, I am flying in from portsmouth :smile: say hi here if you are coming :')
I'm coming for week one to do education, I'm so excited. All the way from London, books packed for the long train ride. :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Hey, what week are going to the summer school?
I got accepted onto it for Psychology, going on the first week so 2nd till 9th August and driving up from Southport (North West)
Reply 3
Original post by monkey-laugh
I'm coming for week one to do education, I'm so excited. All the way from London, books packed for the long train ride. :smile:

Are you part of the group on Facebook :biggrin:
Original post by megankate34

No. What group? Would you be able to put a link on please.
Original post by megankate34

Any chance you could link me to the group aswell please :smile:?
i'm doing it from the 2nd-7th august for Psychology!
:smile::h:QUOTE=maelonsdale;58107093]i'm doing it from the 2nd-7th august for Psychology!
I will see you then, I'm coming that week as well.
Is anyone else doing dragon boat racing? or what type of activities have you all picked?
Original post by Crystal.97
Is anyone else doing dragon boat racing? or what type of activities have you all picked?

I can't even remember now, but we get our schedules on the Sunday anyways
Original post by monkey-laugh
I can't even remember now, but we get our schedules on the Sunday anyways

Yeahh thats true
I'm doing dragon boat racing! But I'm literally the least sporty person in the world so I hope the others that are doing it won't hate me if I'm the reason we fail:wink: I put down drama, debating, quidditch, homefree and other things like that
Original post by maelonsdale
I'm doing dragon boat racing! But I'm literally the least sporty person in the world so I hope the others that are doing it won't hate me if I'm the reason we fail:wink: I put down drama, debating, quidditch, homefree and other things like that

Ah good and oh dont worry I'm sure it'll be fine, it'll probably just be really funny
Yeah i think i put homefree down aswell
Hey! I'm coming from Chichester for Week 3 and so far seem to be like the only person studying Sport & Physical Activity?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending