The Student Room Group

gaming a girl who has a BF?

Okay so another situation. Could you please give me some insight. SO at my cousin(male) wedding last week. One of my female cousins introduced me to her friend(21). I quickly just said hi, as I had my eyes on another girl. Later on that day, I was fixing my cousin's tie, as he is a little douche who cant do it but is somehow getting married. The girl who my female introduced looked and smiled.

Anyway during the day, every time I walked past her she looked, so I just playfully punched her and lightly pushed her a couple of times, she did the same thing to me. So at the end of the night she said bye to my cousin, I was their, so I hugged her, she did it back. (hug is a big thing in my culture, a culture where girls and boys should not be talking at all in one on one situations). So this week I text my cousin asking her who I was, at first she said she was a close friend, you can talk to her, here is her instrgram. Her younger sister was like, I was give you her number.

The next day, due to the pressure from my cousin, I said I only have a crush on this girl nothing serious. She then says "you have a crush on every girl" I am guessing this was said in a blunt way. I asked if girl has a boyfriend "she said yes". "Talk to her as a friend."

When my cousin said "you have a crush on everygirl" I am presuming she was angry, as I was flirting with a family friend they hate (20), all week they told me to stay away from her. I also think she knew about my friends with benefits with the older girl(26), who is also a family friend of theirs. I did not brag about this, but they kept mentioning this girl, she swore at me when I said I am innocent.

so what would you do? I know a vague question but do you think the girl has a BF? The only way to find out is to ask her myself.

But also lesson learned, never sleep with a family friend.
Original post by freedom
Okay so another situation. Could you please give me some insight. SO at my cousin(male) wedding last week. One of my female cousins introduced me to her friend(21). I quickly just said hi, as I had my eyes on another girl. Later on that day, I was fixing my cousin's tie, as he is a little douche who cant do it but is somehow getting married. The girl who my female introduced looked and smiled.

Anyway during the day, every time I walked past her she looked, so I just playfully punched her and lightly pushed her a couple of times, she did the same thing to me. So at the end of the night she said bye to my cousin, I was their, so I hugged her, she did it back. (hug is a big thing in my culture, a culture where girls and boys should not be talking at all in one on one situations). So this week I text my cousin asking her who I was, at first she said she was a close friend, you can talk to her, here is her instrgram. Her younger sister was like, I was give you her number.

The next day, due to the pressure from my cousin, I said I only have a crush on this girl nothing serious. She then says "you have a crush on every girl" I am guessing this was said in a blunt way. I asked if girl has a boyfriend "she said yes". "Talk to her as a friend."

When my cousin said "you have a crush on everygirl" I am presuming she was angry, as I was flirting with a family friend they hate (20), all week they told me to stay away from her. I also think she knew about my friends with benefits with the older girl(26), who is also a family friend of theirs. I did not brag about this, but they kept mentioning this girl, she swore at me when I said I am innocent.

so what would you do? I know a vague question but do you think the girl has a BF? The only way to find out is to ask her myself.

But also lesson learned, never sleep with a family friend.

Leave it. Like you said she may have a boyfriend AND she is a family friend AND some of your family don't like her so you don't want to start any beef. You sound like a player so I suggest chasing another bird.
Op you are the type of bird that sounds like a womanizer lol. I say what have you got to lose though theres no harm trying
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Leave it. Like you said she may have a boyfriend AND she is a family friend AND some of your family don't like her so you don't want to start any beef. You sound like a player so I suggest chasing another bird.

they like the girl I want to go out with (21)
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Op you are the type of bird that sounds like a womanizer lol. I say what have you got to lose though theres no harm trying

yeah no harm certainly.
Reply 5
bump
You're not allowed to talk to girls one on one but a family friend who is from the same culture is okay with sleeping with you :confused: Lmao what sort of culture is that
You've used the word "gaming", this is already a failure.
Reply 8
Original post by Retired_Messiah

True. I was expecting this to involve a one v one sniping match in CallOfDuty: Modern Warfare.
Nothing you can do if she has a girlfriend.
Reply 10
Original post by tootles44
You're not allowed to talk to girls one on one but a family friend who is from the same culture is okay with sleeping with you :confused: Lmao what sort of culture is that

well if any found out it would be bad. we are the younger generation and we live my the culture of this country, not of our parents birth place.

so don't be a little idiot.
Reply 11
Original post by Rock Fan
Nothing you can do if she has a girlfriend.

I think my cousins are lying about it.
Reply 12
Original post by Retired_Messiah

how is it? its all about seduction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending