Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    good to hear, who do you think you will vote for and out of interest will it be the same as your parents?
    It won't be the same as my parents because 1) my mum doesnt vote and 2) i don't know who my dad is voting for. I dont know who I'll vote for yet, probably Lib Dem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    It won't be the same as my parents because 1) my mum doesnt vote and 2) i don't know who my dad is voting for. I dont know who I'll vote for yet, probably Lib Dem.
    wow someone who has replied, thank you, over the past few days some many people have ignored stuff i have said, and yah! i think i am probably going to vote for the lib dems too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    I will, simply because it's the first time I can vote. (just! it's my 18th on that very day )
    first time for voting for me too!!

(happy birthday btw!)

ReputationRep:
    I'll be voting for the first time too (I get on the plane back to England tomorrow) and will be voting Conservative. I hope UKIP doesn't do too well, they're like a lower-middleclass version of the BNP.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.