The Student Room Group

CIE IGCSE 2015 results day

Can anyone tell me when results for May/June 2015 CIE IGCSE are released?
Reply 1
Original post by MCKP
Can anyone tell me when results for May/June 2015 CIE IGCSE are released?

11 August.
Reply 2
Thank you so much
Original post by Compost
11 August.

Isn't it the 20th August since that's Results Day?
Reply 4
Original post by Purple-Pixie
Isn't it the 20th August since that's Results Day?

GCSE results for all domestic exam boards (AQA, CCEA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC) are available to students on 20 August. CIE publishes its results on Tuesday 11 August. However, UK schools who use CIE for an IGCSE or 2 may choose not to issue those results until the rest of the GCSE results are available on 20 August.
Original post by Compost
GCSE results for all domestic exam boards (AQA, CCEA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC) are available to students on 20 August. CIE publishes its results on Tuesday 11 August. However, UK schools who use CIE for an IGCSE or 2 may choose not to issue those results until the rest of the GCSE results are available on 20 August.

Oh okay thank you, my school never mentioned this to us so I'm guessing we'll just have to wait until Results Day which is really annoying :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Purple-Pixie
Oh okay thank you, my school never mentioned this to us so I'm guessing we'll just have to wait until Results Day which is really annoying :frown:

We let our students access their results online if they want on 11 Aug - CIE issue individual logins to schools for candidates so anyone can do this but you would have to get your login details from your school.
Original post by Compost
We let our students access their results online if they want on 11 Aug - CIE issue individual logins to schools for candidates so anyone can do this but you would have to get your login details from your school.

Oh okay thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest