The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea Uni- Social Work Accommodation

I'm looking into applying for a place on the social work course at Swansea University- on the accommodation page it mentioned that people who do courses such as nursing and social work can stay in the student village a couple of miles from campus. I was wondering if that is compulsory, or can I live on the singleton campus?
Original post by rosee1357
I'm looking into applying for a place on the social work course at Swansea University- on the accommodation page it mentioned that people who do courses such as nursing and social work can stay in the student village a couple of miles from campus. I was wondering if that is compulsory, or can I live on the singleton campus?

Hello, thank you for your question! We offer accommodation for Health Science students on both the Hendrefoelan Student Village site and on campus in allocated blocks. Due to the nature of the Health Science courses, a lot of the students require a longer contract which is why there are specific areas allocated. You can find out more about the different options on the accommodation pages of our website. I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions!
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Hey,

Sorry for jumping in.

If you are looking for the best of both worlds living in the heart of the city centre within walking distance of Wind Street, shops, cinema and bowling centres with a direct bus to both Singleton and the new Bay Campus check out St Davids Student Accommodation newly opened in September 2014.

We have 382 lush en suite rooms complete with all inclusive bills and contents insurance, social space with pool table and flat screen TV and regular social events throughout the year. Check out our www.facebook.com/StDavidsSwansea page to see recent pictures.

We pride ourselves on ensuring our students have the best experience and hold many events such as free pizza nights, dvd nights, welcome events and BBQs to name a few.
If you would like to arrange a viewing or discuss further please do not hesitate to contact us directly on [email protected] / 01792341640.

Many Thanks
Katy @ St Davids

Quick Reply

Latest