The Student Room Group

Identity check forum invalid

Dear SFE can you confirm what happened?

I got a letter today saying my identity check form is invalid because the countersigner's occupation is lifeguard.

Now personally I would put lifeguard "trainer and assessor" on at least the same level as professional photographer?

Any way they obviously didn't even read the form because his title is Flt Lt (Flight Lieutenant)

He is a current serving officer in the RAF reserve and i'm pretty sure I read somewhere "• Officer of the Armed Services (active or retired)" is valid.

Just to help SFE get the idea here is an example taken from the Queens Commission that I believe proves my countersigner to be VALID.

Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith, Lord High Admiral.To our Trusty and Well Beloved (INSERT MY COUNTERSIGNER NAME) Greeting:We, reposing especial Trust and Confidence in your Loyalty, Courage, and good Conduct, do by these Presents Constitute and Appoint you to be an Officer in Our Royal Air Force Reserve. (it waffles on a bit then is signed by the Queen)

I have already applied for the evidence to be "reassessed" which will take another 4 or 5 days after that time they may consider picking up my application and actually start to process it.

Lets hope they actually look at the form this time.

Rant over.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending