Inaas_Esme
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone

Basically in a bit of a dilemma...
Im booked in for student accommodation for next in Phase 2 Liberty Quays but am moving to a house in Canterbury instead and Liberty Quays wont let me out of the lease without finding someone to replace me.

Its an ensuite single room with a double bed, desk space, loads of shelving and a large built in wardrobe. You'll be sharing the flat with 8 other people. The kitchens quiet big with two ovens, massive fridges and a sofa area for when you have flat parties or extra people wanna stay over. I've already paid the deposit meaning at the end of the year as long as you rooms still intact you basically get a free £200 quid Its all just a case of transferring the contract to your name and the rooms yours.

My number is 07504879613 so message me if your interested and we can sort out all the details

THANK YOU
Lily.A
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Heyy, I am in a similar predicament as you. But I am trying to find accommodation in Canterbury. Do you have any spare rooms available or know anyone looking for a housemate?
c_k62
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is liberty quays medway or canterbury campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
maxadax
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
liberty quays is medway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
  • University of Kent
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • University of Kent
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (33)
7.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (262)
58.88%
No (150)
33.71%

Watched Threads