The Student Room Group

Do I forgive him or forget him?

This might seem over dramatic, but I've been wanting to meet this guy for ages... I had a lot going on the first few months so I couldn't then but through all that time he has been there for me and waited for me. The weekend just gone we made plans to meet up and I really went out of my way until it came to the day and he asked if we could re-schedule. He didn't realise the effort I'd gone to and then felt really bad and said he could get out of this emergency he had and come and see me, but I was too annoyed by that point. I feel a bit of distance between us now and I'm more wary of him although he has apologised loads and I know he is genuine. When we meet up now I know it will be slightly different as I'm more guarded... Should I try and move on from him or try my hardest to get over this and be ok with him? I still feel quite hurt.
He didn't do anything. So forgive him.
Is there any decent reason at to why he couldn't make it? Seems silly just to leave him like that but maybe he's spitting bs with his reasons, you never know though, just ask why he couldn't make it
Reply 3
Original post by Redmark
Is there any decent reason at to why he couldn't make it? Seems silly just to leave him like that but maybe he's spitting bs with his reasons, you never know though, just ask why he couldn't make it

It seemed genuine, and he has been pushing to meet me for a very long time so I don't doubt that he isn't keen
Original post by Anonymous
It seemed genuine, and he has been pushing to meet me for a very long time so I don't doubt that he isn't keen

I doubt it's a problem if he is in fact genuine, just re-schedule and hope it doesn't happen again I guess. It might be awkward when you've put so much effort in to it, but if there really was an emergency then you can't be too pissed off.
Original post by Anonymous
This might seem over dramatic, but I've been wanting to meet this guy for ages... I had a lot going on the first few months so I couldn't then but through all that time he has been there for me and waited for me. The weekend just gone we made plans to meet up and I really went out of my way until it came to the day and he asked if we could re-schedule. He didn't realise the effort I'd gone to and then felt really bad and said he could get out of this emergency he had and come and see me, but I was too annoyed by that point. I feel a bit of distance between us now and I'm more wary of him although he has apologised loads and I know he is genuine. When we meet up now I know it will be slightly different as I'm more guarded... Should I try and move on from him or try my hardest to get over this and be ok with him? I still feel quite hurt.

He didn't do anything to forgive him you're just being stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forgive him. It only happened once, if he does it again, or if it is frequent then you you should probably doubt him but not at this stage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
So you've been putting him off for months, he's still trying, then he can't make one day and you're mad at him?
forgive him/He;s been waiting for you...
Just holla at him and arrange something. He won't wait around forever. Think of how quickly and easily he could move on to the next one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending