why are Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
girls so dead set on introducing you to their friends and family why cant they just keep their life with their partner separate from their friends and family that way
the relationship is much more enjoyable without the stress and hassle of making a good impression in front of her friends and family
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I agree.
JANOS SLYNT
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
amen to that
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
so true
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
God forbid a girl from introducing you to the other people in her life, she sounds absolutely terrible.

:lolwut:
Wyrley
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
She wants to show you off. As simple as that. I think I'd be more worried if she didn't want me to meet any of her friends and family.
Hevachan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Because family approval is very important and if her family accept you then she'll feel comfortable in trusting your relationship and seeing it as a long term commitment
Zenarthra
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
girls so dead set on introducing you to their friends and family why cant they just keep their life with their partner separate from their friends and family that way
the relationship is much more enjoyable without the stress and hassle of making a good impression in front of her friends and family
Isn't the answer obvious lol?
Their parents keep asking them when are you going to get married.
phunky_fresh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm waiting it out. I'm in no rush for my family to meet him. Not because I'm embarrassed of him or scared my family will scare him off lol. I just want to ensure he is that guy, I don't want to introduce just any guy to my family. My mum's opinion does matter to me to be honest, I hope she likes him!
Eveiebaby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think it's a test of how seriously you take the relationship really. If the person I'm with refuses then it's pretty obvious that they have no intention of taking the relationship further.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SallySparrow66
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My family are a part of my life and my partner is too. I can't keep avoiding one because I'm with the other so just have them meet and then any future occasions where they're both around I don't have to choose between the two.

I find it really weird when a couple have been together for years and they can't have a conversation longer than small talk with each others family. Especially when you all kinda live in the same area. Fair enough if you're ages away for regular visits I guess.

:dontknow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (125)
17.83%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.27%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (121)
17.26%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (101)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (68)
9.7%
How can I be the best version of myself? (214)
30.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise