Larissab101
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I'm an eu postgraduate and I was told by the university that they could not house me due to the high levels of international postgraduates. Can anyone recommend any good private halls that aren't too expensive or could anyone tell me good letting agencies I have found some nice flats from ypp lettings but I have heard mixed reviews about them.
Thanks for the help!
Slowbro93
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Larissab101)
Hi I'm an eu postgraduate and I was told by the university that they could not house me due to the high levels of international postgraduates. Can anyone recommend any good private halls that aren't too expensive or could anyone tell me good letting agencies I have found some nice flats from ypp lettings but I have heard mixed reviews about them.
Thanks for the help!
Have you checked out unipol? I found some postgraduate accommodation through that and it was really recommended by the university housing service :yep:

Website is here: https://www.unipol.org.uk/home
Collegiate Accommodation
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Larissab101)
Thanks for the help!
Hey there

If you're looking for Postgraduate accommodation take a look at Pennine House, we offer everything that you could want all under one roof

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud.../pennine-house

If you want any info just ask, have a great day

Callum B
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (289)
60.33%
Yes- I don't like it (23)
4.8%
No- I want it (132)
27.56%
No- I don't want it (35)
7.31%

Watched Threads