ChloeLAD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, due to results I am looking for someone to take over my room in a 7 bedroom house in the Smithdown area and is very close to the town centre. It is £100 per week and you will be living with 4 boys and 2 girls who are all lovely. If interested message me 😀
ChloeLAD
Rep:
?
Message me
LivStudentHomes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Chloe,

If your house is rented from a landlord who is registered with us at Liverpool Student Homes, you can advertise it on the message board on our website. If you want to contact us we can find out if your landlord is registered and if so help you with information on how to put up an advert. We're available on 0151 794 3296 from 9am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday.

Hope this helps,

Cheers
Dan
ChloeLAD
Rep:
?
Message Me
ChloeLAD
Rep:
?
Hi, due to results I am looking for someone to take over my room in a 7 bedroom house in the Smithdown area and is very close to the town centre. It is £100 per week and you will be living with 4 boys and 2 girls who are all lovely. If interested message me 😀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (135)
28.6%
No - I have already returned home (63)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.7%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.53%
No - I live at home during term anyway (136)
28.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise