The Student Room Group

How often do you/would you use condoms, honestly?

I am curious about this. Seems that some people are hyper vigilant but I have never met anyone like that, and others extremely lax.

Me personally I don't use condoms if I'm in a committed monogamous relationship. I have been guilty of not using condoms for casual sex in the past but wouldn't dream of doing that now that I'm older and wiser.

Scroll to see replies

can virgin answer?
Reply 2
I've only ever had sex with my bf and we have never used condoms, I've always been on the pill while we have been together. We have only ever slept with each other so we didn't have to worry about STIs. I couldn't ever see myself having casual sex if me and my bf broke up but if I did, a condom would definitely be used.
Committed relationship, we're both clean, no need.
Reply 4
If the girl was on the pill or implant then no. If not then yes, I don't want to breed a girl before I have found her worthy of mothering ny heirs and married her.
Reply 5
Original post by AvaAdore
I am curious about this. Seems that some people are hyper vigilant but I have never met anyone like that, and others extremely lax.

Me personally I don't use condoms if I'm in a committed monogamous relationship. I have been guilty of not using condoms for casual sex in the past but wouldn't dream of doing that now that I'm older and wiser.

I always use comdoms AvaAdore I value my health.
All the time? =\
Reply 7
Original post by Rakas21
If the girl was on the pill or implant then no. If not then yes, I don't want to breed a girl before I have found her worthy of mothering ny heirs and married her.

Sti's never enter your thought process? Just potential babies.
Reply 8
Original post by Drunk Punx

How do you know she did not have sex with the milk man?
Original post by Mancini
How do you know she did not have sex with the milk man?

My junk doesn't burn when I pee :yy:
Reply 10
My junk doesn't burn when I pee :yy:

I see that's very scientific.
Original post by Mancini
I see that's very scientific.

That it is. Science is based around observation after all :wink:

Besides, what if my junk did start burning? :eek3:
No worries, there's a pill for that!
You don't need to on the pill as long as you're in a relationship and you know you're both clean so...
Original post by Mancini
Sti's never enter your thought process? Just potential babies.

The cost and annoyance Is something in not prepared to put up with.

Regular tests can solve that.
Reply 14
Original post by physicst
can virgin answer?

Sure

pretty much this.

For casuals and ONS then always.
Sure

If I am in any type of relationship condom is sure and must provided that we don't want child then.
Reply 17
It's good to know that a lot of you don't use them in a committed relationship and I'm not odd

The feeling of not using a condom is so much better imo
Never!
It's good to know that a lot of you don't use them in a committed relationship and I'm not odd

The feeling of not using a condom is so much better imo

It really does feel so much better without. In a serious, long term relationship I'd never use them. Otherwise, always. Would never put myself at risk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending