The Student Room Group

Vet School Advice

Hey all!

First a quick intro - I am a newly qualified Liverpool vet, having gone at vet school the slightly longer way than normal! I got in at my second attempt, then decided to intercalate (still at UoL) so really it's been quite a journey… I'm now taking breath for a couple of weeks before starting a PhD (again at UoL) and hopefully will be doing some part-time 'real vet' work to keep up my practical skills additionally.

Before vet school, particularly during my gap year, I depended on the support of TSR quite a lot… I did briefly start helping with 'the next batch' once I got in; however, vet school happened, time ran away with me and before I knew it I was sat in graduation last week! However, I have always wanted to 'pay back' the kindness of those people who helped me at some point so if any one wants to ask any advice about applications, have someone go over their PS or even ask about the more research-side of vet med feel free to shoot me a PM :smile:. I might also be willing to do a couple of practice interviews (time and distance-dependent) as personally-speaking, this was an area that I would have really appreciated help with at the time.

Vet love!
Dave
Hi dave :waves:. We do try to help out with personal statements still, I'll pm you on facebook :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending