The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever met a celebrity?

Scroll to see replies

I walked past Russel Howard on Notting hill gate a few weeks ago. It was at a crossing though, someone else ran over and got a selfie with him though :h:
Original post by missaxo
hahahaha

He's quite awkward:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I met Jedward at Tesco
John Taylor (from Duran Duran) came to visit my school about 4/3 years ago
I met Jeremy Bulloch (plays Boba Fett in Star Wars) at a shopping centre.
Original post by peso
Curious, I googled them. They have a great wiki entry:

:lol: OMG!

It's definitely a mindless behaviour fan that done it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Rowan Atkinson at a petrol station. XD

I was quite young at the time therefore didnt really think of requesting an autograph/photos. We did talk a little though, he was really nice but nothing like the 'Mr. Bean' character.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's awesome! After watching Mr Bean for so long I was quite shocked when I first watched an interview of his. He's really posh haha
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
That's awesome! After watching Mr Bean for so long I was quite shocked when I first watched an interview of his. He's really posh haha

Aw yeah aha, I was shocked too when I met him bc I expected him to be much more flippant but he seemed quite serious and I know that acting shouldn't always reflect your rl personality but for some reason I expected it to in his case, so in a way it was a bit of a disappointment lol.
Having said that, I still think he's great ofc. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by missaxo
omg my friend loves them! why was he rude?

I met them 4 years ago.

When it was my turn to take a pic with them, I went to Ray Ray and he just looked at me as if we had some unfinished beef with each other. Then, I have him a book of drawings that I did of the group. He was just standing there with that "uhh" look and said "thank you...".

He was just acting miserable, whereas Princeton, Roc and Prodigy were engaging with the fans and happy.

I will never approach Ray Ray again lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by babyshawte
I met them 4 years ago.

When it was my turn to take a pic with them, I went to Ray Ray and he just looked at me as if we had some unfinished beef with each other. Then, I have him a book of drawings that I did of the group. He was just standing there with that "uhh" look and said "thank you...".

He was just acting miserable, whereas Princeton, Roc and Prodigy were engaging with the fans and happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Met Ashley Young at a football competition in year 4 ish. Didn't really know who he was at the time tho lel

Original post by Anon_98
Aw yeah aha, I was shocked too when I met him bc I expected him to be much more flippant but he seemed quite serious and I know that acting shouldn't always reflect your rl personality but for some reason I expected it to in his case, so in a way it was a bit of a disappointment lol.
Having said that, I still think he's great ofc. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's an absolute legend in the Blackadder series :biggrin:
Reply 50
I've met Gerard Way (lead singer of My Chemical Romance), John Barrowman, and a few cast members of Supernatural - Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Osric Chau. They're all really nice!
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay

He's an absolute legend in the Blackadder series :biggrin:

Aw, haven't watched that before aha. :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I met Ki Persad, a top Chutney Soca artist :bhangra: He's always in Trinidad as that's the genre's biggest audience, and he chills at car shows and goes fetes with all my fam and old day ones on the island. When I went I didn't know who he was, tbh, just thought he was a top dude and everyone knows everyone kinda; it's a big close knit Hindu town on the island. Then I was dragged down to the carnival and saw him on stage, backstage and all and was like ah **** just kicked it serious with a mad celebrity I guess :K: :cool:
Original post by babyshawte
I met them 4 years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg that's horrible! I remember reading a post where a girl said that she saw princeton throw her letter in the bin
Original post by Man.bear.pig
I met Ki Persad, a top Chutney Soca artist :bhangra: He's always in Trinidad as that's the genre's biggest audience, and he chills at car shows and goes fetes with all my fam and old day ones on the island. When I went I didn't know who he was, tbh, just thought he was a top dude and everyone knows everyone kinda; it's a big close knit Hindu town on the island. Then I was dragged down to the carnival and saw him on stage, backstage and all and was like ah **** just kicked it serious with a mad celebrity I guess :K: :cool:

hahaha that sounds so fun tbh
Taylor swift, and she was ruder than expected :s-smilie:
Original post by missaxo
hahaha that sounds so fun tbh

It's all madness, best times of my life.
I've met Jenson Button, Allan McNish, David Coulthard and Stirling Moss.
Also met Pele
Original post by FlyingNinja1
Taylor swift, and she was ruder than expected :s-smilie:

not surprised she seems like such a bitch
Reply 59
I have met literally nobody famous, ever :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest