The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Have you ever sent nudes to someone?

Poll

Have you sent nudes to somebody before?

Dick pic, boobs, full frontal, everything goes. I've included a poll cos I know some people will be too embarrassed to admit it in a reply :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes i sent nudes of my heart, i showed them my personality xx
Never, I shall wait to meet m'lady in person and show her my affection by tipping my fedora to her. Good day Sir.
No:erm:
Yes.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Yeah I have, I've been in a few serious relationships over the years and have exchanged nudes with all of my exes - personally I feel like it makes the relationship exciting, especially if you don't get to see each other fairly frequently.

I've also sent nudes to like one other person that I wasn't in a relationship with, but I'd known them a very long time and we were kinda always having flings anyway.

But other than that I'd never feel comfortable with just sending nudes to someone from Tinder or something like that.
ya, the whole shebang, it significantly improved my self confidence
No, you can't trust anyone.
Original post by jshep000
Never, I shall wait to meet m'lady in person and show her my affection by tipping my fedora to her. Good day Sir.

Fedora pics count too
Original post by bassbabe
No, you can't trust anyone.

I'm assuming you've sent one and regretted it after cos they spread it or something?
Original post by localblackguy
Fedora pics count too

Guilty
Nope, would be risky it seems
Ur dad

Would you be interested in acquiring some dank memes?
Yes I have.
Original post by Ibrahimbasar
Would you be interested in acquiring some dank memes?

Yes please i will pay in 92 marajuanas
Yes please i will pay in 92 marajuanas

Came for the poll, stayed for the dank memes
Nah, won't ever.
Maybe
I've received nudes and sent fake one back 😭🙈

Latest