Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Gordon Brown or Tony Blair? watch

Announcements

Out of these two only, who would you rather have as prime minister?

ReputationRep:
    Gordon Blair

(Original post by shiny)
    Gordon Blair
    Are you drunk?

ReputationRep:
    Brown doesn't see, to lie and get away with it quite as much, though maybe that's just because he doesn't need to.

ReputationRep:
    They both would have gone to war, they both would have implemented foundation hospitals, they both would have gone for top-up fees, they both would pander to every whim of big business, they both would lick the ass of America. Brown just gets away with it coz he isnt the face of the party, and thus isnt required to come out in full support for every policy.

So your missing the third option: It makes no f*cking difference.

ReputationRep:
    Blair.

Personally I don't think he has done anything that is so bad. In the long run I think the Iraq war will do more good than harm. From my experiance the quality of my education has gone up under Labour, and also when I had to go to A and E recently the waiting time was much shorter that I expected after all the bad media hype. I personally think he is being given an unfair hard time and I will deffinately vote Labour in the next general election and I hope they win.

ReputationRep:
    Where's the 'neither' option?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    Where's the 'neither' option?
    Who would you have instead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Gordon Blair
    lol nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Who would you have instead?
    Dale Winton

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.