The Student Room Group

Stopped texting as often?

We have been texting since we finished Uni, he was really really into me at the end. It's been 6 weeks since then and i'm meant to be seeing him next week and all through-out he's been excited for this..

The last week or so, he's text me less, not been so cute on texts, however still mentioned meeting up? He leaves the texts like hours in-between, where as before he used to always text back asap.

This always seems to happen to me, so annoying.
Like at the end of uni we basically hinted at getting together in sep and now
i don't even know whats changed…it's so so weird.

He used to save our conversations and said i make him so happy etc...
Likely just saving the conversation for went you meet up.
Original post by lousmithy
We have been texting since we finished Uni, he was really really into me at the end. It's been 6 weeks since then and i'm meant to be seeing him next week and all through-out he's been excited for this..

The last week or so, he's text me less, not been so cute on texts, however still mentioned meeting up? He leaves the texts like hours in-between, where as before he used to always text back asap.

This always seems to happen to me, so annoying.
Like at the end of uni we basically hinted at getting together in sep and now
i don't even know whats changed…it's so so weird.

He used to save our conversations and said i make him so happy etc...

He could just be busy, the girl I am seeing sometimes she will text loads, then she will go a while without texting which I don't have a problem with as she works etc. Just relax
Reply 3
Original post by Rock Fan
He could just be busy, the girl I am seeing sometimes she will text loads, then she will go a while without texting which I don't have a problem with as she works etc. Just relax

Thanks, but i know he's literally doing nothing and he is on his phone?

The things he said at the beginning, we were heading for a relationship, but now it's so odd...
Original post by lousmithy
Thanks, but i know he's literally doing nothing and he is on his phone?

The things he said at the beginning, we were heading for a relationship, but now it's so odd...

Maybe he has got other friends he talks to, maybe he's just chilling out or forgot to reply, ask him why maybe?
get a brand new
Reply 6
Original post by Rock Fan

haha i know, but i don't want to ask and seem weird...

Quick Reply

Latest