This discussion is closed.
atifkazi
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
yea , £250 per semester, so about £1000 on semesters then u got ure additional materials and exams to do.
So it would roughly come to about £1200 for the whole thing, and u got to pay £100 for the final CCNA exam, every time u fail u have to pay £100, to do it again, and u can maximum take it 3 times.

Im doing 640-607 exam, which has been closed of to the public, that was proper HARD, and the last students will be doing it by the 31st of July of this year, after that, u cant do that exam any more and u gotta do another specification of CISCO CCNA. Hopefully i will done and dusted

I would advise u people to do this course IF U HAVE TIME ON YOUR HAND AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING TOWARDS A FUTURE IN COMPUTING AND NETWORKING , this will be your primary course in proper networking.
N+ is very basic, i did that within 3 hours, i had the knowledge, i read through the guide and did the exam within a morning , got a high grade and now im N+ certified .

Ive seen the other CISCO CCNA Specifications, AND THEY ARE A LOT EASIER!, I had the hardest CCNA Specification currently available, now i may look ahead for the advance courses, and i will need to step back a level, to get my basic exams done first, wont take more than 2 weeks for me to accomplish each certification .
Me2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i've found that particularly weird people do cisco..... trust me, i dated one - wow that was a mistake
atifkazi
Report 15 years ago
yes...i understand what u mean, i got a couple of FREAKS in my class, but ive still got me best mates there, now we left the nightmare of those Freaks are over.

hehe, no offense to those Freaks in my class.....trust me they think they are "all like that", take it with people u know who be a bit distirbing.

hehe
gumbald
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I started CCNA using 1 period per week, and it took ages, 50 minutes isn't enough to do any serious learning. I finished Semester 1 with about 95%, got my certificate, and haven't started on Semester 2. Thought I'd better concentrate on my A-Levels instead. Oh, and the instructor at our Sixth Form is an absolute a**e.
atifkazi
Report 15 years ago
LOL!!!, well i suggest to u jaron, after ure A-levels GET SEMESTER 2+3 OUt of the way, DO PROPER INTENSIVE!, cos Semester 4 u will need some time to get that done, but Sem 4 isnt hard, I reckon Sem 2 was the hardest.

BUT DO SEM 2 WELL!!!, THATS THE FOUNDATION FOR THE Other Semesters, and trust me do sem 2 well, so u Sem 3 +4 will be a doddle.
aprile1234
Report 15 years ago
Hi, I am currently in the process of studying for my CCNA and I just wondered if anyone had found that the enclosed CD in the CCNA flashcards book calculated the subnets wrong in the simulated questions, e.g. 192.105.82.23 /20 =255.255.240.0 but book claims it to be 255.255.224.0? Or have I just got it wrong??! :confused:
MikeP
Report 15 years ago
Yeah i do Cisco but it isn't a A-Level, my school gives it free to students. Im on the second simester
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
34.05%
No (521)
65.95%

Watched Threads