Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was having this discussion with a mate of mine who said an ideal student is one which has hardly any debt, parties a lot and manages to do exceptionally well....my response is as follows >>>> :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I wish that were me.

ReputationRep:
    Like you said somebody that balance debt, partying and studying but should also have a sturggle a little bit financialy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Like you said somebody that balance debt, partying and studying but should also have a sturggle a little bit financialy.
    But i also got a feeling he was tryin to mention, some students feel they are better than other students, especially with which degrees they are studying. For example Medics/Dentists feel they have more of superiority and kind of respect than students studying more vast subjects like Media Studies...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream3r)
    But i also got a feeling he was tryin to mention, some students feel they are better than other students, especially with which degrees they are studying. For example Medics/Dentists feel they have more of superiority and kind of respect than students studying more vast subjects like Media Studies...
    Lol! Yep, medics rule

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Lol! Yep, medics rule
    is that a bias viewpoint?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream3r)
    is that a bias viewpoint?
    possibly. i'm not a medic or going to be a medic and they seem pretty cool. so there's an unbiased viewpoint for u.

ReputationRep:
    well i think im the perfect student my average already is 78% (a first), i have no bedt as mummy pays for everything and i know all the right people so i get vip access anywhere i want!

I am perfect, are you all jelous?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suprastar)
    are you all jelous?????
    no , because you will never experience being me, thus, you are not perfect

ReputationRep:
    what degree you doin n uni you at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leeroy)
    what degree you doin n uni you at?
    who is that question for?

ReputationRep:
    im doing law at bristol, but it doesnt matter if i get a 1:2 as when my parent die im fixed for life, just doing the uni thing for fun and to keep dady off my back as it was one of the conditions of me getting my dream car!

ReputationRep:
    im doing law at bristol, but it doesnt matter if i get a 1:2 as when my parent die im fixed for life, just doing the uni thing for fun and to keep dady off my back as it was one of the conditions of me getting my dream car!
    tut ! well i've got my dream car already even before doing my a levels ! lol....

ReputationRep:
    suprastar "the ideal student" lol

but if u really want to answer then you may ha ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    tut ! well i've got my dream car already even before doing my a levels ! lol....
    well arnt we lucky? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well when i was 14 i started junior rallying and therefor had a 106 gti for off road use, on my 16th birthday i got a scooby sti for off road use and at 17 i had a saxo vts to start on road driving which was what i wanted at the time then when i finished a-levels mum bought me the supra i wanted.

what is your dream car that you got?

ReputationRep:
    haah pretty lucky,

i got an Audi A3, black - just got it this weekend from the garage, had to order it a few months ago - with leather + suede interior with gps, 6cd changer lol

ReputationRep:
    wow, competition :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well i think im the perfect student my average already is 78% (a first), i have no bedt as mummy pays for everything and i know all the right people so i get vip access anywhere i want!

I am perfect, are you all jelous?????
    Nope. The perfect student to me is someone who can spell (it's jealous, not jelous and debt not bedt), who goes to a good uni, can balance the social/work load and who is modest enough to integrate with people, regardless of social standing or upbringing.

BTW, boasting about VIP access isn't much- after all, VIP access to some s**t hole isn't worth much. VIP entry in London is far more prestigious....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuvverRussia)
    Nope. The perfect student to me is someone who can spell (it's jealous, not jelous and debt not bedt), who goes to a good uni, can balance the social/work load and who is modest enough to integrate with people, regardless of social standing or upbringing.

BTW, boasting about VIP access isn't much- after all, VIP access to some s**t hole isn't worth much. VIP entry in London is far more prestigious....
    hahaha well said

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.