The Student Room Group

TSR Superhero Battle: Contestants, Assemble!

Scroll to see replies

As much as I want Spiderman to win, there's no way. But Flash is gonna win this.
Original post by Aph
I'm confused as to how this is working :s-smilie: do you mean that it will be 3 free for all's and a showdown or do you mean that there will be 3 series of one on one's as a knockout tournament with a showdown at the end and if the latter do we get to know what the initial fights will be?

I think it should be clearer if you look at the spreadsheet? If not, which part are you confused about? :h:
Reply 44
Original post by shadowdweller
I think it should be clearer if you look at the spreadsheet? If not, which part are you confused about? :h:

I've done that and I've submitted my entry now, but thanks:h:
Done. This is my first time doing this on here but I was wondering what version of the character we are meant to be considering. I mean Magneto is normally an absolute destroyer, but Ultimate Magneto can barely lift a truck.

In the current run, Dr Doom is actually a God at this point, soo....??

Anyway I took a look at some others predictions but seriously they are underestimating the Flash. He is easily one of the most powerful ones on there and incredibly overpowered if he isn't jobbing.
Why the hell isn't Frozone in this?
Original post by TornadoGR4

Misread as Frozen - although that would suit your sensitive nature really :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spawn wins this one, ezpz

Original post by Jack1066
Done. This is my first time doing this on here but I was wondering what version of the character we are meant to be considering. I mean Magneto is normally an absolute destroyer, but Ultimate Magneto can barely lift a truck.

In the current run, Dr Doom is actually a God at this point, soo....??

Anyway I took a look at some others predictions but seriously they are underestimating the Flash. He is easily one of the most powerful ones on there and incredibly overpowered if he isn't jobbing.

Wally West would rek everyone here.
Jay garrick, or Barry Allen however, i'm not so sure about
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TornadoGR4

Because he can't find his super suit of course

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just chose my favourites...

That put it between Deadpool and Iron Man, and since Deadpool's a bit funnier I went for him :P
I went for what I thought TSR would vote for...

May be very wrong...
Reply 52
Fight to the death, or knock-out?
Reply 53
It's tight, but I've done it the geek way. My reasoning is in the document.
Original post by Andy98
It's tight, but I've done it the geek way. My reasoning is in the document.

I am impressed by the inclusion of reasoning here - some good choices too :yep:
Reply 55

I mean Batman vs Superman - Batman wins due to his intelligence. There's a few other clear-cut ones but on the whole rather close.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, my entire latest discussions us those threads now btw. Lmao. I'd recommend only setting the time forward nearer the time if you want any mod to be able to view any latest discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I mean Batman vs Superman - Batman wins due to his intelligence. There's a few other clear-cut ones but on the whole rather close.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lex Luthor and Brainiac are much more intelligent than Batman, and yet they are regularly defeated by Superman.
Original post by Motorbiker
Lol, my entire latest discussions us those threads now btw. Lmao. I'd recommend only setting the time forward nearer the time if you want any mod to be able to view any latest discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bugger :lol:

Lemme go sort aha
Why isn't Bane on the list either :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest