The Student Room Group

Ex boyfriend's sister wants to fight me. How do I handle this like an adult?

Rather annoyingly, my ex boyfriend's sister is in town and has been telling any mutual acquaintance that she will fight me when she sees me. This is because I cheated on her brother some time ago.

I understand me not being her favourite person, however I am disappointed by this attitude as I now believe violence is not the answer. So what should I do to resolve this matter?

The strange thing is, her brother cheated on me too. We both were honest, and broke up. We both moved on and we are both friendly and civil with each other. If was him who first warned me - his sister is rather domineering in personality.

A tiny, TINY part of the old me wants to just knock her out and say no more and we can all move on, however I know full well how very wrong this is so obviously I'm not going to do it. However that tiny part of me is enough to worry me that I might lose my temper should she confront me out of the blue. My professional integrity would be compromised if I did, I have a lot of involvement with Criminal Justice organisations as I work in substance misuse.

Advice please.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Let her come at you ava and make sure to have a friend somewhere videoing her abuse. Make sure you tell her to back off, if she ignores and preceds to hit you then you have evidence for the police. Maybe just use it as a warning for her, she has no right to touch you.

Losing your career over her is not worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending