The Student Room Group

Student finance payment date.

I'm starting university this September and I had applied for the student finance loan a few months ago and I just realised that on the letter they've got the expected payment date wrong ? The expected payment date should have been somewhere during September but on the letter it shows that the expected payment date is during January 2015....:confused:
Reply 1
Original post by Totally1337
I'm starting university this September and I had applied for the student finance loan a few months ago and I just realised that on the letter they've got the expected payment date wrong ? The expected payment date should have been somewhere during September but on the letter it shows that the expected payment date is during January 2015....:confused:

You need to phone SF. You possibly used the wrong course code in your application, or the uni might have given SF the wrong onfo.
Original post by Totally1337

Sign your declaration if you haven't already. If it turns out that you've used the wrong course code, you can change this on your online account.

Most universities will have a separate course code for their September start and January start versions of the course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending