Sesshomaru24U
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to provide me with the answers to a certain maths textbook.

The book is ' Edexcel GCSE Mathematics, Higher Tier, Linear Course 2006' Series Editors Trevor Johnson & Tony Clough.

It would be a massive help as I'm currently going through the book and there are no answers. Having the answers would allow me to know whether I'm going wrong or not.
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sesshomaru24U)
I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to provide me with the answers to a certain maths textbook.

The book is ' Edexcel GCSE Mathematics, Higher Tier, Linear Course 2006' Series Editors Trevor Johnson & Tony Clough.

It would be a massive help as I'm currently going through the book and there are no answers. Having the answers would allow me to know whether I'm going wrong or not.
try this link, if it doesnt work private message me an email address i can send it to
Sesshomaru24U
Rep:
?
(Original post by gdunne42)
try this link, if it doesnt work private message me an email address i can send it to
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=68DCE2...33A783&group=0
Thank you. You're a life saver. On a side note, is the C1 and C2 stuff revision?
gdunne42
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank you. You're a life saver. On a side note, is the C1 and C2 stuff revision?
yup, everything you need to know about edexcel c1 and c2
Sesshomaru24U
Rep:
?
yup, everything you need to know about edexcel c1 and c2
I might be over reaching here, but have you got anymore for A-level maths or even further maths?
gdunne42
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I might be over reaching here, but have you got anymore for A-level maths or even further maths?
C1,2 and 3 is all I have in that format
I have loads of other things but if you are doing Edexcel this is better than all the rest put together
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Revise-Edexc...excel+as+maths
JHeart
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi can you give Foundation Tier
for the Edexcel GCSE Mathematics, , Linear Course Series Editors Trevor Johnson & Tony Clough.
gdunne42
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JHeart)
Hi can you give Foundation Tier
for the Edexcel GCSE Mathematics, , Linear Course Series Editors Trevor Johnson & Tony Clough.
answers to the foundation homework book can be found in the onedrive link shown above
hasat007
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hi, there doesn't seem to be any of the answers for the review questions. I would love if you could upload that on to that onedrive link
khanhr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
answers to the foundation homework book can be found in the onedrive link shown above
Can I have the text books for the solution books in pdf form specially

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics: Higher tier, linear course, student book and edexcel GCSE 9-1 practice books
Thanks
gdunne42
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by khanhr)
Can I have the text books for the solution books in pdf form specially

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics: Higher tier, linear course, student book and edexcel GCSE 9-1 practice books
Thanks
I don't have the text books in pdf form.
Zavatar gaming
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you have a link for the foundation ONE?
shivanii-93
Badges: 2
Report 2 years ago

Heyy
Teaching my son from this book. I can’t find a link to the answers. Would you happen to still have it?
Thank you
Teju_2920
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
OMG thank you so much....this has helped me a ton! I can finally mark my work at home!!
iceyy.bz7
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Where can we find the unit test answers
Karen V
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi. I am looking for the answers for the same book. It has a pink and blue cover. If you have the answers, I would be very grateful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (643)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (814)
42.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.68%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.48%

Watched Threads