The Student Room Group

Math textbooks answers

I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to provide me with the answers to a certain maths textbook.

The book is ' Edexcel GCSE Mathematics, Higher Tier, Linear Course 2006' Series Editors Trevor Johnson & Tony Clough.

It would be a massive help as I'm currently going through the book and there are no answers. Having the answers would allow me to know whether I'm going wrong or not.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sesshomaru24U
I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to provide me with the answers to a certain maths textbook.

The book is ' Edexcel GCSE Mathematics, Higher Tier, Linear Course 2006' Series Editors Trevor Johnson & Tony Clough.

It would be a massive help as I'm currently going through the book and there are no answers. Having the answers would allow me to know whether I'm going wrong or not.

try this link, if it doesnt work private message me an email address i can send it to
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by gdunne42
try this link, if it doesnt work private message me an email address i can send it to
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=68DCE2070C33A783!126&cid=68DCE2070C33A783&group=0

Thank you. You're a life saver. On a side note, is the C1 and C2 stuff revision?
Thank you. You're a life saver. On a side note, is the C1 and C2 stuff revision?

yup, everything you need to know about edexcel c1 and c2
yup, everything you need to know about edexcel c1 and c2

I might be over reaching here, but have you got anymore for A-level maths or even further maths?
I might be over reaching here, but have you got anymore for A-level maths or even further maths?

C1,2 and 3 is all I have in that format
I have loads of other things but if you are doing Edexcel this is better than all the rest put together
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Revise-Edexcel-Mathematics-Revision-REVISE/dp/1447961641/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1438289590&sr=8-4&keywords=edexcel+as+maths
Reply 6
Hi can you give Foundation Tier
for the Edexcel GCSE Mathematics, , Linear Course Series Editors Trevor Johnson & Tony Clough.
Original post by JHeart
Hi can you give Foundation Tier
for the Edexcel GCSE Mathematics, , Linear Course Series Editors Trevor Johnson & Tony Clough.

answers to the foundation homework book can be found in the onedrive link shown above
Reply 8
hi, there doesn't seem to be any of the answers for the review questions. I would love if you could upload that on to that onedrive link
Reply 9
answers to the foundation homework book can be found in the onedrive link shown above

Can I have the text books for the solution books in pdf form specially

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics: Higher tier, linear course, student book and edexcel GCSE 9-1 practice books
Thanks
Original post by khanhr
Can I have the text books for the solution books in pdf form specially

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics: Higher tier, linear course, student book and edexcel GCSE 9-1 practice books
Thanks

I don't have the text books in pdf form.
Do you have a link for the foundation ONE?

Heyy
Teaching my son from this book. I can’t find a link to the answers. Would you happen to still have it?
Thank you
OMG thank you so much....this has helped me a ton! I can finally mark my work at home!!

Where can we find the unit test answers
Reply 15
Hi. I am looking for the answers for the same book. It has a pink and blue cover. If you have the answers, I would be very grateful

Hi guys, this is clearly an old thread but im currenlty using this book and am looking for the answers for it again. The link seems to take me to a google drive but the file inside the folder doesnt appear to have the answers to said book. Any help would be really appreciated.
Cheers
Charlie
Reply 17
Original post by Cgregory4
Hi guys, this is clearly an old thread but im currenlty using this book and am looking for the answers for it again. The link seems to take me to a google drive but the file inside the folder doesnt appear to have the answers to said book. Any help would be really appreciated.
Cheers
Charlie

same, im looking for the answers too, let me know if you get them
hey id like the answers too thanks
Can anyone send me the answers to this book please ..? Edexcel GCSE Mathematics, Higher Tier, Linear Course 2006' Series Editors Trevor Johnson

Quick Reply

Latest