Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im sitting here watching bigbrother, and Im sickened, michelle is doing all the work whilst hes just laying there, what is he playing at? She clearly wants his ****, what a penis...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Im sitting here watching bigbrother, and Im sickened, michelle is doing all the work whilst hes just laying there, what is he playing at? She clearly wants his ****, what a penis...
    and you are still watching big brother

ReputationRep:
    LOL.

The "chicken" comment doesn't help though.

And they're in the living area - with Emma is right opoosite them.

ReputationRep:
    my best friend's sister knows him - he plays on Leeds University rugby team, she says he's an alright guy really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    LOL.

The "chicken" comment doesn't help though.

And they're in the living area - with Emma is right opoosite them.
    What comment is this sorry?

ReputationRep:
    What comment is this sorry?
    She's constantly calling him "chicken" and also said "you're the same age as my little sister".

Not the most passionate of things to say to him......

ReputationRep:
    She's constantly calling him "chicken" and also said "you're the same age as my little sister".

Not the most passionate of things to say to him......
    Its obvious she wants him, shes actually all over him, stroking him, CONSTANTLY starting the conversation etc..

ReputationRep:
    Its obvious she wants him, shes actually all over him, stroking him, CONSTANTLY starting the conversation etc..
    I know.......

You can see she's up for it, but may be he isn't ready for it yet. Or may be he doesn't want to do it in the house?

ReputationRep:
    I know.......

You can see she's up for it, but may be he isn't ready for it yet. Or may be he doesn't want to do it in the house?
    What? They are both poor reasons, he isnt ready for it? Im not talking about full on sex here, why doesnt he just lean in and kiss her for the time being? Any many with a **** would do it in the house, be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    my best friend's sister knows him - he plays on Leeds University rugby team, she says he's an alright guy really
    She's wrong. He's a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    She's wrong. He's a ****.
    Funny, ive only been watching this past half hour, and seen it a few times for a few minutes before this, and I already get the impression hes a ****.

ReputationRep:
    What? They are both poor reasons, he isnt ready for it? Im not talking about full on sex here, why doesnt he just lean in and kiss her for the time being? Any many with a **** would do it in the house, be honest.
    Poor reasons?

Of course they are because I can't think of many other reasons to reject her like that!

ReputationRep:
    Poor reasons?

Of course they are because I can't think of many other reasons to reject her like that!
    Exactly

Shes not even a munter, easily a 7/10, shame about the eye sockets being abit big, otherwise shes be an 8. Nice boobs, nicely proportioned, nice skin, nice legs/arse. What the hell is he playing at?

ReputationRep:
    Exactly

Shes not even a munter, easily a 7/10, shame about the eye sockets being abit big, otherwise shes be an 8. Nice boobs, nicely proportioned, nice skin, nice legs/arse. What the hell is he playing at?
    Holding out for Vanessa? He's so arrogant he obviously thinks he could be in there as well.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly

Well, she's in her bed and waiting for him to get in with her........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Holding out for Vanessa? He's so arrogant he obviously thinks he could be in there as well.
    Like I said, I havent been watching much, but if hes that arrogant hes clearly a total ****, I wouldnt even say he was particularly good looking.

And look, shes just gone and jumped into his bed, he better try something otherwise hes clearly a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, I havent been watching much, but if hes that arrogant hes clearly a total ****, I wouldnt even say he was particularly good looking.

And look, shes just gone and jumped into his bed, he better try something otherwise hes clearly a ****.

isn't that the point of this Big Brother program? that they find the biggest **** heads in the country and put them in a house together

ReputationRep:

He's actually in hers.........

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god are my eyes diceiving me? it looks as if hes just closed his eyes and actually tried to go to sleep whilst shes laying there with her face a centimetre away from his...

ReputationRep:
    He's actually in hers.........
    Sorry, I dont know whos beds whos He was laying in it and she got in, clearly his bed ! !

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.