Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I knew what you meant. Never mind.

Anyway, Michelle said she could teach him a few things in the love shack.
    What??!? When did she say this? Are you watching/seeing something Im not ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    What??!? When did she say this? Are you watching/seeing something Im not ??
    I'm reading updates from other forums.

ReputationRep:
    Whats the love shack?

ReputationRep:
    I'm reading updates from other forums.
    What other forums? Are they at it again, I cant see?

ReputationRep:
    Whats the love shack?
    The Snug, as its called.

ReputationRep:
    The Snug, as its called.
    Im so confused now, Do you mean the bed?

ReputationRep:
    What other forums? Are they at it again, I cant see?
    Apparently so.

Find any BB forums and they should have updates on there.

ReputationRep:
    Ewwwwww, big brother cut just a few minutes ago...I'm sickened.

ReputationRep:
    who did what with who?

im confused!! :confused:

Apparently Michelle gave him a hand job under the covers, but it's hard to tell for sure. To answer the first question no he's not gay, just very arrogant. He thinks he can do way better then a slutty, ignorant georgie - did you see how complimented she was that he thinks her arse is nicer then that blonde ones?

The snug is that little isolated area with a lot of pillows etc where they just lie back and talk about eachother behind their back, or have sex. Well, that's the idea, as of yet the only purpose is the first thing i said, hence Marco always being in there.

I keep wondering this; how in any way does that jungle wallpaper create an incentive to have sex?! That's what they said on the first night!

ReputationRep:
    I keep wondering this; how in any way does that jungle wallpaper create an incentive to have sex?! That's what they said on the first night![/QUOTE]

I guess it's to make them think that they're actually alone outside in the wilderness as apposed to in a crampt smelly (I'm guessing here) house with 10 other housemates and a few million people watching them.

Plus, I spose there's the whole 'back with nature out in the open' fantasy thing...

Works for me!! lol :P

Wouldn't the smell bring them back to reality, afterall, Kitten lives there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Wouldn't the smell bring them back to reality, afterall, Kitten lives there!
    With the biggest bump imaginable, I expect!

Jeez, imagine waking up and seeing her next to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    With the biggest bump imaginable, I expect!

Jeez, imagine waking up and seeing her next to you!
    If she was next to me I wouldn't go to sleep in the first place for fear of discriminating against her or something!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    If she was next to me I wouldn't go to sleep in the first place for fear of discriminating against her or something!!
    LOL! Oh yeah, you'd be so ignorant by wanting to sleep! there are people in the world that just *can't* sleep you know!

honestly, what is she like - that really pissed me off yesturday, her little speech and then stomping off in a strop.

Good on the one that reminds me of Jade, bless her saying that Kitten was out of order for persistantly breaking the rules and buggering it up for all of them - I'd not have kept it so cool!

ReputationRep:
    Is stuart the arrogant prat who thought he was superman for getting 4 A's in his A-levels? Bad first impression.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Is stuart the arrogant prat who thought he was superman for getting 4 A's in his A-levels? Bad first impression.
    Ha ha ha, sorry. Why would anyone be arrogant about their A level results. That's so...hmmph. He sounds like a twazzock.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a twazzock. [/QUOTE]

He is a twazzock. But I can forgive him 'cause he's really good-looking. I don't want him to talk - I can just look at him if he shuts up.

(what can I say - shallow as a birdbath)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    LOL! Oh yeah, you'd be so ignorant by wanting to sleep! there are people in the world that just *can't* sleep you know!

honestly, what is she like - that really pissed me off yesturday, her little speech and then stomping off in a strop.

Good on the one that reminds me of Jade, bless her saying that Kitten was out of order for persistantly breaking the rules and buggering it up for all of them - I'd not have kept it so cool!
    I think I might have slapped her! She's soooooo annoying. I wish she would just shut up for a minute to listen to what other people have to say. She discriminates herself by breaking rules and going off on her own all the time. I'm very surprised no-one joined in with the 'kitten=selfish' thing, it's really not fair that they all have to suffer because of one stupid *****! How annoying is it that she keeps declaring her respect for things too? As if people care what she respects!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)

Yep - The one with the 'surfer' hair

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.