Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is Stuart gay? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I think I might have slapped her! She's soooooo annoying. I wish she would just shut up for a minute to listen to what other people have to say. She discriminates herself by breaking rules and going off on her own all the time. I'm very surprised no-one joined in with the 'kitten=selfish' thing, it's really not fair that they all have to suffer because of one stupid *****! How annoying is it that she keeps declaring her respect for things too? As if people care what she respects!!
    I totally agree! Daniel summed her up brilliantly when he said "she's not discriminated against because she's gay, it's because she's got a big mouth and doesn't know when to shut it!"

If I was stuck in that house with her I'd already have been booted out for slapping her with the nearest frying pan. It's totally unfair that they're all punished for her constant rule - breaking.

Ooooh and do not even get me started on her little "don't blame me! it's not my fault" speech about someone getting evicted. WHO'S FAULT IS IT THEN MISSY?! You're the one with three warnings who KNEW that there would be serious consequences if you kept pissing about!

She's gonna be booooooooed like hell tomorrow. (It's GOT to be her that they boot out hasn't it?!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)

He is a twazzock. But I can forgive him 'cause he's really good-looking. I don't want him to talk - I can just look at him if he shuts up.

(what can I say - shallow as a birdbath)
    "Stuart Wilson

Stuart got four As at A Level, was Head Boy at school and is planning to stay on at university to do a Masters Degree. He and his friends call themselves "Team Handsome" and he aims to be a millionaire by the age of 25. "

Lol, I see, he resembles brad pitt a bit. Hmm, team handsome!!? I'm starting to think this dude screams public school boy, not that I have anything against public school boys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I think I might have slapped her! She's soooooo annoying. I wish she would just shut up for a minute to listen to what other people have to say. She discriminates herself by breaking rules and going off on her own all the time. I'm very surprised no-one joined in with the 'kitten=selfish' thing, it's really not fair that they all have to suffer because of one stupid *****! How annoying is it that she keeps declaring her respect for things too? As if people care what she respects!!
    Kitten is a complete ****. She clearly thinks shes such a rebel-with-a-cause for being "bad".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    "Stuart Wilson

Stuart got four As at A Level, was Head Boy at school and is planning to stay on at university to do a Masters Degree. He and his friends call themselves "Team Handsome" and he aims to be a millionaire by the age of 25. "

Lol, I see, he resembles brad pitt a bit. Hmm, team handsome!!? I'm starting to think this dude screams public school boy, not that I have anything against public school boys.

Is this his little profile thingy? Really, getting 4 As at A-level isn't *that* amazing - I had a friend at school who did the same thing. And I was head girl - it's *not that big a deal* he's just obviously got his head so far up his arse that the **** is clouding his common sense and is thinking that he's discovered a cure for Aids or something.

lol, he does seem rather snotty public school boy, I know what you mean!

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree! Daniel summed her up brilliantly when he said "she's not discriminated against because she's gay, it's because she's got a big mouth and doesn't know when to shut it!"

If I was stuck in that house with her I'd already have been booted out for slapping her with the nearest frying pan. It's totally unfair that they're all punished for her constant rule - breaking.

Ooooh and do not even get me started on her little "don't blame me! it's not my fault" speech about someone getting evicted. WHO'S FAULT IS IT THEN MISSY?! You're the one with three warnings who KNEW that there would be serious consequences if you kept pissing about!

She's gonna be booooooooed like hell tomorrow. (It's GOT to be her that they boot out hasn't it?!)
    Shes they typical "whiney/proud" gay person, who feels the need to constantly moan and whine about everything while loudly declaring their sexuality to the world, as if the world actually cares. Would a straight person have done the pathetic "look at me kissing my girlfriend, aren't I bad!" thing on the first night? I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Kitten is a complete ****. She clearly thinks shes such a rebel-with-a-cause for being "bad".
    Oh yeah, scribbing obscenities (sp?!) on the mirrors of the house is such an evil thing to do! - It's on the same sort of scale as breaking into Rymans Stationary shop during the mayday riots a couple of years ago and nicking post it notes ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Is this his little profile thingy? Really, getting 4 As at A-level isn't *that* amazing - I had a friend at school who did the same thing. And I was head girl - it's *not that big a deal* he's just obviously got his head so far up his arse that the **** is clouding his common sense and is thinking that he's discovered a cure for Aids or something.

lol, he does seem rather snotty public school boy, I know what you mean!
    hee hee. Yup little profile then.

No 4As aren't a big deal, I got that last year :cool: But if he went to a public school he would have known other people to have straight As, so maybe he didn't.

Ah well, he IS rather good looking though. He'd be fine with his voice box removed. Maybe good looking and common sense don't go hand in hand with the males species

ReputationRep:
    Shes they typical "whiney/proud" gay person, who feels the need to constantly moan and whine about everything while loudly declaring their sexuality to the world, as if the world actually cares. Would a straight person have done the pathetic "look at me kissing my girlfriend, aren't I bad!" thing on the first night? I doubt it.
    I'm sure her girlfriend had some drugs to give to her - why else would she be so desperate to hug + kiss her??

ReputationRep:
    "I feel a bit rude," she (michelle) whispered to an astonished Marco. "We didn't have sex," she claimed, "but we pretty much did everything else."

- Taken from the BB site

ReputationRep:
    Exactly! She's just ****ed her life up so much that she feels the need to blame the whole world for it. (And if she HASN'T ****ed up her life [Ie: the teenage prostitute story was a lie] then she's feeling like she needs to complain and pretend that she DID, just for sympathy).

Urgh - I hate people who feel the need to let the whole world know that they exsist by being the loudest person in a group. She wont back down and let someone else have a say will she? and people who think that they're problems are the most important thing in the universe - how does she know that the others haven't experienced discrimination in their lives?! GAH!

She reminds me a lot of someone whom I used to go to school with actually - God help me, I was hoping that there would only be one of her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    hee hee. Yup little profile then.

No 4As aren't a big deal, I got that last year :cool: But if he went to a public school he would have known other people to have straight As, so maybe he didn't.

Ah well, he IS rather good looking though. He'd be fine with his voice box removed. Maybe good looking and common sense don't go hand in hand with the males species
    LOL! maybe that's it! they can't multi-task (don't take offence guys, you know it's true! :P) so maybe it's the same, they can't handle having common sense and be good looking at the same time hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    "I feel a bit rude," she (michelle) whispered to an astonished Marco. "We didn't have sex," she claimed, "but we pretty much did everything else."

- Taken from the BB site

OOOOH! gonna be a good show tonight then!

Damnit! I'm out, must tape it! (oh, god - BB has got me again - I put up such a fight, too!)

ReputationRep:
    Exactly! She's just ****ed her life up so much that she feels the need to blame the whole world for it. (And if she HASN'T ****ed up her life [Ie: the teenage prostitute story was a lie] then she's feeling like she needs to complain and pretend that she DID, just for sympathy).

Urgh - I hate people who feel the need to let the whole world know that they exsist by being the loudest person in a group. She wont back down and let someone else have a say will she? and people who think that they're problems are the most important thing in the universe - how does she know that the others haven't experienced discrimination in their lives?! GAH!

She reminds me a lot of someone whom I used to go to school with actually - God help me, I was hoping that there would only be one of her!
    She's like "I'm a victim, I'm a victim, the rest of the world makes all the wrong decisions for me and I can't do anything about it..." Pathetic! I wish she'd take responsibility for her own actions. I reckon she's on drugs - she had to see/hug/kiss her gf before she went in the house, she won't sleep in the bedroom, she hardly ever get any sleep (because she's high), she's moody - and I think Ahmed has found out about the drugs and he's keeping it a secret so he can have some too. He introduced himself as a homophobe and after a couple of days he's kitten's best friend...???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    She's like "I'm a victim, I'm a victim, the rest of the world makes all the wrong decisions for me and I can't do anything about it..." Pathetic! I wish she'd take responsibility for her own actions. I reckon she's on drugs - she had to see/hug/kiss her gf before she went in the house, she won't sleep in the bedroom, she hardly ever get any sleep (because she's high), she's moody - and I think Ahmed has found out about the drugs and he's keeping it a secret so he can have some too. He introduced himself as a homophobe and after a couple of days he's kitten's best friend...???
    Hmm, well it's an explanation for her being a total **** I spose.

Actually - the girlfriend/drugs thing is a possibility - did you see that kiss? bloody hell could have easilly passed something between them (I've seen it on Bad Girls lol)

how could she have possibly hid anything though? the cameras are everywhere and she hasn't even got her luggage with her...

Oh, god. Yuck. I've just had a thought about where she *could* be hiding them (saw that on bad girls too) URGH! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Michelle seems to have given everyone a "blow-by-blow" account of what they did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Michelle seems to have given everyone a "blow-by-blow" account of what they did.

Haha, nice choice of words there from what I've heard happened lol

ReputationRep:
    total shock, had no idea about the goings on with stuart and michelle?! everything but sex?! already! oh dear, but great entertainment.....

the title of this thead 'is sturat gay' is now not my concern...but i tell u who is gay......jason and daniel. i know danile IS gay but him and jason are gettin very close, i may just be readin way too much into this bus jason always tells dan about girl problems and last night it showed them talkin about how they prefer the holding of another person not the sex??!! jason is clearly gay but in the closet! cant wait for my theory to be correct, although very gutted to be losing such a hunk to the other team!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    She's wrong. He's a ****.
    I agree, i watched the audition clips and he was saying how intelligent he was and that he was probably the only person with 4 A grade A' levels.
    What a prick! He's got the body and frame of a lady, personally I think he's either a virgin or gay. If I was in that house I think I'd fill him in, what a pigeon chested ****.

ReputationRep:
    I have no reason to stick up for Stu but I feel everyone is getting on theyre high-horse and just saying "he is an arrogant prick, id love to fill him in, he must be gay" **** cos they have nothing else to complain about. The guy isnt a loud mouth, dosen't talk ****. The only thing that IS arrogant is the 4A's **** but I think he just mentioned it and BB have made that the focus point for ppl to dislike Stu.

I can see clearly where u are comming from in respect to 'Kitten' what a joke she is. Such a rebel I say. She even broke the rules 'innit' cos "she has done it before in real life" lolol, I wonder how she can even be serious; the cheap dyke.

S

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he's actually THAT arrogant. Saying "I'm probably the most intelligent person you'll interview" in his application video was probably just how he wanted to appear to the BB producers - he hasn't really showed himself to be arrogant and cocky in the house. Admittedly, a bit of a nob, but I wouldn't say he really thinks he is the most intelligent student etc.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.