The Student Room Group

level 3 btec subsidiary diploma in health and social care

Hey, does Byzantine know how many distinctions and merit units you need to get a distinction* in this subject
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Crainey97
Hey, does Byzantine know how many distinctions and merit units you need to get a distinction* in this subject

I do the same level qualification but in business.

To get a D* you will need 4 D and 2 M
Reply 3
Original post by emmax1d
I do the same level qualification but in business.

To get a D* you will need 4 D and 2 M

Thankyou, i was just wondering have you been given your for your btec officially to know tthe grade or hado you have to wait to results day to be definite
Reply 4
Thankyou, i was just wondering have you been given your for your btec officially to know tthe grade or hado you have to wait to results day to be definite

We know our grades throughout the year and for each unit.

Our year isnt getting moderated so the grades our teachers gave us were our overall grade but officially we have to wait till results day
Reply 5
you need 530/540 BTEC points

where each unit is worth a certain amount of points

Distinction = 9 multiplied by the credit value
Merit = 8 multiplied by the credit value
Pass = 7 multiplied by the credit value

Usually on a subsidiary diploma you will do 6, 10-credit units, which would mean you need: 5 Distinctions and 1 Merit minimum for a D*
Reply 6
Original post by yt7777
you need 530/540 BTEC points

where each unit is worth a certain amount of points

Distinction = 9 multiplied by the credit value
Merit = 8 multiplied by the credit value
Pass = 7 multiplied by the credit value

Usually on a subsidiary diploma you will do 6, 10-credit units, which would mean you need: 5 Distinctions and 1 Merit minimum for a D*

Thankyou, how did you find out you need these points
Reply 7
Thankyou, how did you find out you need these points

No worries, just looked it up and asked teachers at college, i also made a grade calculating spreadsheet for extended and subsidiary diplomas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending