The Student Room Group

Maths help

Hi very rusty on maths and need s bit of help solving a few problems can anyone help please? 😩
Hey,
Just wanted to say thanks for joining The Student Room: welcome on board!

How's it going so far? Found what you need? Below I've listed a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got any questions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

Put your work head on:
No matter what level or subject you're studying, you'll find someone on TSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Help forum and ask a question or visit our brilliant revision section for help and advice. And if you're planning on going to university, you have to visit our uni applications forum. It's full of people who can help you through the whole process.

Take it easy:
You know there's more to TSR than studying, right? In Hobbies and Interests you'll find people talking about everything from the latest football scores through to what mobile phone to buy next. Or how about the Debate and Current Affairs forum? Latest news, politics, education...it's all fair game in here.

That's just a taster, of course. To find even more conversation, head to the Forums page and find a place to start up your own discussion.

Enjoy the site!

Cheers,
Ollie, from the TSR community team
Reply 2
Original post by Elliebooxxx
Hi very rusty on maths and need s bit of help solving a few problems can anyone help please? 😩

Hey. What exactly do you need help with. Maybe you can post the problems and i'll see if i can help? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by S_ahmed
Hey. What exactly do you need help with. Maybe you can post the problems and i'll see if i can
Reply 4
[QUOTE="Elliebooxxx;58144281"]
Original post by S_ahmed
Hey. What exactly do you need help with. Maybe you can post the problems and i'll see if i can

Hi thank you that would be so
Kind I'm new to this chat stuff 😩
Reply 5
[QUOTE="Elliebooxxx;58144315"]

Hi thank you that would be so
Kind I'm new to this chat stuff 😩

You're welcome :smile:

If you have a picture of it you can attach it to your post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
[QUOTE="S_ahmed;58144491"]

You're welcome :smile:

If you have a picture of it you can attach it to your post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hi I know this may sound silly but does everyone see this or is it a private chat
Reply 8
Hi I know this may sound silly but does everyone see this or is it a private chat

Hey

Lol. Yeah this is public. Private chats are also available. :smile:
Reply 9
Can I send you the maths problems I need solving privately as don't want to look thick lol
Can I send you the maths problems I need solving privately as don't want to look thick lol

Don't worry about looking thick, this website is designed for help like this etc.:h:
Reply 11

Yeah sure. I private messaged you. :smile:
Reply 12
Attachment not found
Reply 13
Attachment not found

Your attachment doesn't seem to be showing up properly - can you have another go at uploading it?

(Don't worry about people's opinions on here - this forum is designed to help people with problems!)
Reply 14
Hi yes will do its only pic do you night have to zoom in x

Quick Reply

Latest